Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

The Night Mother's Watch is recruiting for a short time (Server Wide Guild)

HeroStomp13
I have formed a guild called "Night Mother's Watch" and am currently looking for new recruits. This is only a temporary guild and will be disbanded as soon as the Dark Brotherhood guild become's available. I am not looking to reinvent what has already been established as Dark Brotherhood lore, but have yet to see a RP guild focused on assassins only. So I made one, if you want more information on how to join then feel free to PM me with question's or concerns. I have only recently started to play ESO, so I may be completely wrong. Whatever the case may be, I have made a "temp guild" to stop people from actively "recruiting" me while I solo my first character.
Edited by HeroStomp13 on August 29, 2014 10:35PM
May the Night Mother watch over you.
I was one of the original "HeroStomp"s my number is 13
  • HeroStomp13
    This "guild" is a work in progress as I have just recently started to play ESO. I am a fan of the Elder Scrolls series and deeply enjoy the lore behind it. That is why I created this guild. Anyway's here are some "Rules and Regulations" for the guild, again work in progress so feel free to give me pointers or just ask for information.
    1: NO GRINDING (ie doing the same thing over and over) this ruin's MMO's in my opinion as it lead's to player's being able to max out character's without much real effort into actually role playing.
    2:DISGUISE YOURSELF (preferably one that changes physical appearance) I never leave home without one, and if you want to be an assassin discretion is key.
    3:LOYALTY TO THE GUILD (pact's don't matter in term's of guilds) we offer our services to other player's but the guild come's first
    4:ROLEPLAY YOUR CHARACTER (be an assassin) choose your target's carefully and don't take a life unless deemed necessary by either a pact quest or the guild

these are the current rank's and how many I would need/want of each
    1. Listener (ie guild master) 1-3
    2. Keeper (helps keep the peace in guild) 3-9
    3. Speaker (find's new recruits)3 and up
    4. Silencer (full fledged member)
    5. Taker (new recruits)

The higher up positions would require at least one member from each pact, to help keep the balance and peace in the guild. Also as far down as the speaker would be able to give out "contracts" to member's but only if they have gone through the proper channels to do so. In this case it would be messaging at least a speaker or above, then they would have the privileged to accept the "contract" or decline it. That mean's this guild will not help on "quests" or "raids", however it is not prohibited to do so outside the guild. Assassin's are not about good's so all contract's would have to be paid for with in game currency.
  • HeroStomp13
    I created a Forum for this guild if you would like to join, feel free. There are no "pact requirements" for this guild.
    http://nightmotherswatch.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=423735