The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Request for information: Charged Atronach

Teiji
Teiji
✭✭✭✭✭
Good morning The Elder Scrolls Online community!

Okay so, I'm thirsting for knowledge again.

At the phase where I'm experimenting heavily and crave new and different dynamics of play for my beautiful Sorceress in order to better please the magnificence, that which is Boethiah.

Now, Charged Atronach. How does it function?

1. Use Charged Atronach on location x
  2. Charged Atronach does damage and stands within radius on location x
  3. Charged Atronach does area-of-effect attack [on-landing, then every three seconds for a maximum of X seconds with a maximum of X area of effect attacks?]

Step three, is this close to the truth? Can you provide the truth, can you sate my thirst for knowledge? Please? I have a really amusing idea in my head that may or may not work depending on the truth.

Many thanks for entering this thread and making it less lonely.
Edited by Teiji on August 28, 2014 10:54AM
"Serving Boethiah is Freedom, embracing heroism is Liberty, existing solely for noxiphilic sanguivoria is truth." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

European megaserver Fallout 4

Loyalist of Boethiah, heroism enthusiast, exposer of secrets, bless'ed of noxiphilic sanguivoria.

Nerf one grind, two more take its place; hail Gryndra!

I am a dank memer and satire enthusiast