The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

WW form invisible cast time

Thejollygreenone
Thejollygreenone
✭✭✭
Why does WW form have such a huge crippling animation time if it says instant cast? Using the ability basically stuns you for a good 2 seconds, and if you even try to cast an ability or move before its done it will more than likely bug and cancel the transformation, draining ultimate but not transforming.

This is just one of the many crippling problems/bugs/glitches associated with the werewolf skill tree. I know I'm not alone when I say this aspect of the game needs some immediate attention, why it wasn't fixed sooner when players were moaning about how bad it was immediately as the game started up is beyond me.