The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Alliance/GroupOnly Healing OPTIONS

Gelthias
Gelthias
Soul Shriven
I am normally not one to post on the forums, but there is an idea that I have been wanting to throw out there for a while. My main is a templar, and from day one, I have only had one complaint about his class. I would LOVE it if there was a toggle option added into the "settings" so a player could choose to toggle between group/alliance heals (sort of like turning on/off your helmet).
I get so sick and tired of being in pvp and seeing a group member (or myself for that matter) start to drop and when I use breath of life or mutagen, some random pug that is running behind me gets the heal and my group member or my character dies.
I feel that the option to disable alliance heals and only heal for those grouped with me is desperately needed (keep in mind I am only suggesting a toggle option for those who CHOOSE to use it). This would be a double edged sword because IF I were to choose to only heal my group, then I couldn't tag everyone around me for AP ticks.
This also might be something to consider when the justice system is introduced. Will we be forced to heal the person we are trying to kill?
Vr12- Templar
Vr12 - Dk
Vr12 - Sorc
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We should always disable Alliance heals because, well Imperials Rule and the Rabels Drool.