The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AoE all about AoE

sir_vasb16_ESO
Spam Spam Spam and the worst PvP in a game ever...
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So would it be safe to assume my Emperor Sorc Vampire using Streak/Thundering Presence/Critical Surge/Fire Ring/Inner Light/Bats would offend you?
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • sir_vasb16_ESO
    Naaa just boring gameplay and dont take so much effort to run around spamming a few buttons.. Thats not PvP to me atleast...
  • Kego
    Kego
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    So would it be safe to assume my Emperor Sorc Vampire using Streak/Thundering Presence/Critical Surge/Fire Ring/Inner Light/Bats would offend you?

Isn't this the build for people with no skill? ;)
    Edited by Kego on September 15, 2014 1:22PM
  • Nidwin
    Nidwin
    ✭✭✭
    Kego wrote: »
    Rylana wrote: »

Isn't this the build for people with no skill? ;)

Specially made for Emps, for sure.
    Nidwinqq Templar (healzzz) United Warhammer Vets
    Nidwinqq RR100 Magus till the end, R.I.P. Badlands
  • DaggerfallTradeMasters
    I totally agree with you.
    In the BETA it was much better everyone was a noob.
    People wearing heavy armor for tank not light armor with casting a shield.
    Everyone was equal no trains no zergs.
    Much better but ESO is doing much updates so i have hope for the FUTURE!
  • Fafnisbane
    Fafnisbane
    ✭✭
    It wasn't an AOE fest in the beginning, because (paradoxically) we didn't know about the AOE caps. Players spread out out of fear of the whole group getting dropped by AOEs. Then we learned about the caps, and people realized that the safest thing to do is bunch up and spam impulse. And thus the zerg was born.