The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Eastmarch - Gods Save the King - bugged

Gekas
Gekas
Soul Shriven
After taking this quest you must pray at any of the altars and then you are teleported to a new zone for doing the quest, but in my case nothing happens I am never teleported to the right spot, this happened to me 3 days ago, I contacted with the costumer support, and they normally when something like this happens teleports my character to the right place and all of us happy, but this time, more than 72h contacting every day with costumer support but they don't do nothing,

They only answers me with elemental solutions that veteran mmo players have tryed 5000 times before contacting costumer support, try to abandon the mission and take it again... done for me more than 20 times, logout and wait 15 minutes to reset isntance.... done for me more than 20 times.... look videos on youtube.... yes they answered me with that.......

Customer Support don't help me so, this has happened to someone more? how did you solved this problem? I hope that the community can help me because seems that the owners of the game only wants my money but they don't want to help me.

Than You
Edited by Gekas on August 14, 2014 9:14AM
  • donmuerte
    donmuerte
    ✭✭
    Sorry for the necro, but I'm having the same problem. Was anyone able to find a solution to this? I dropped the quest, logged out, restarted it, same issues.
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @donmuerte,

Could you please provide some additional information for this issue? For instance, which quest step are you on, and which totem are you selecting?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • donmuerte
    donmuerte
    ✭✭
    I actually started up a thread of my own:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/155293/quest-bugged-eastmarch-gods-save-the-king#latest

Also, somehow the quest unbugged on it's own around 3 PM PST yesterday. I have absolutely no idea why, though.
  • DanielNorman
    Again as seen elsewhere I currently have this issue and reported it at 150522-000187. Again any response would be appreciated. Annoying it seems ZoS are not responding on this issue or corrected it as it appears to have been around since Aug 14!
  • Keso314
    Keso314
    Did any of you get the issue resolved? Because now it's two years later, and I'm having the exact same problem. Support is telling me that they are aware of the issue, and to keep an eye on the patch notes for fixes. Did they tell you guys the same thing two years ago, or did you actually get any useful help?
  • Shanna
    Shanna
    ✭✭✭
    I am stuck on the same thing, and RIGHT after having another 2-year bug fixed for me, where I had dropped the vampire feud quest, and lost my quest tracker/quest givers during the chain, by a helpful forum user. Ugh.
    This is all part of the game.