The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Vetran levelling - no skill or attribute points?

GrimMauKin
GrimMauKin
✭✭✭✭
I've just levelled from VT1 to VT2 but received no skill or attribute points, so effectively there's no change. Is this meant to happen?
I am one of The Great Mediocracy, those whose role in life is to provide the baseline by which The Few deem themselves Great.
  • Welka
    Welka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you don't get attributes point past V1 ;)
  • LariahHunding
    LariahHunding
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, but, if I remember correctly you get +15-H +10M +10 S automatically for each level.

EDIT: No, it's 10 points each for each level.
    Edited by LariahHunding on July 31, 2014 7:16PM
    "Give a man a sweet roll, he only has one to steal. Give him a sweet roll recipe, he have bunches to steal."

• GrimMauKin
    GrimMauKin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah I see, thanks for that.
    I am one of The Great Mediocracy, those whose role in life is to provide the baseline by which The Few deem themselves Great.
  • drkeys143
    drkeys143
    ✭✭✭
    You can still get skill points though from the major quests in the other two factions you do. Plus of course the sky shards, still plenty of points to get
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    By the time you are done all the VR zones if you got most of the skyshards and done all of the quests, you will have so many left over skill points you won't know what to do with them.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • LariahHunding
    LariahHunding
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »
    By the time you are done all the VR zones if you got most of the skyshards and done all of the quests, you will have so many left over skill points you won't know what to do with them.

My VR-12 has 3 complete crafting skill lines, full armor specs on all types, a lot of the guild skills, and I still sitting on at least a half dozen, if I respec'ed to get rid of some dead-end skills I probably be have at least a dozen. And I still don't have all the skyshards in Craglorn or Cyrodiil.
    "Give a man a sweet roll, he only has one to steal. Give him a sweet roll recipe, he have bunches to steal."

• Welka
    Welka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw on another thread that there are more skill points to get in Tamriel that you could spend to max out one char.
  • GrimMauKin
    GrimMauKin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've already to 20 spare skill points in the bank at VT1; to be honest I think that they're far too easy to come by, so I don't really miss them, but the attribute points seem more useful.
  • Xnemesis
    Xnemesis
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only thing you get is a bump in your soft caps so you don't hit overcharge as quickly with the better gear.