The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why in the world don't you give the NPC's the crappy graphics and leave the ones we love alone.

digs1b14_ESO
I've been working my butt off to get to the great graphic of the Elemental Blockade only to find out that some lame head replaced it with that horrible path type graphic. This is the second time you guys have done this to us, you did it with our duel wielding sneaks and now you've done it with our Fire Mages. If you have to make sure the graphics are different give the *** ones to the npc and leave ours alone. Also off the subject you give us content and some very nice toys but you still leave the guild bank broke, I have to spend and hour each day stacking stuff so I have room. I run all crafts and need every slot I can get. Please get this fixed for crying out loud.
  • OneWithinTheForest
    OneWithinTheForest
    Soul Shriven
    Instead of complaining and being rude on the forums you can contact developers ingame.