The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Useless Racial Skills.

BrassRazoo
BrassRazoo
✭✭✭✭✭
I'd just like to say that the High Elf Racial Skill - Increase experienced gained with the Destruction skill line is totally useless.

When you reach level 50 in Destruction Staff and have maxed the Skills, it becomes totally pointless.
Why was a limited use / limited time, Racial Skill passive designed?

I have only played High Elf, so not sure what other races have or if they have anything as useless and limited as this but I would like to hear about it.

I would also like this to be changed, but I doubt that will ever happen, so I better get used to having less Racial bonuses than others perhaps.

EDIT: Spilling and gamma.
Edited by BrassRazoo on July 30, 2014 5:05AM
  • p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All Races get a fast training passive.

Khajiit faster Medium Armour training.
    Bosmers faster Bow training.

and the list goes on like that. So this one passive for all classes is as good as "useless" at VR12, and no race has the "upper hand" with an extra "useful" passive.

And to be honest, Altmer have the most useful set of "normal" passives along with Bretons following close second and Imperials as third (if you go down the melee route).

I woundn't complain at all even if they had lost one of the other passives imho. (but kept the Magicka max cap and regen).
    Edited by p_tsakirisb16_ESO on July 30, 2014 11:43AM