The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Complilation of every PVP set vendor & bag as of ESO PTS v1.3.2

Attorneyatlawl
Attorneyatlawl
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Enjoy :). This includes every PVP set I know of as a VR12 purple including bags and vendor sets.

http://i.imgur.com/m8U2woR.jpg
EDIT: http://i.imgur.com/tboaxET.png (two I missed, juggernaut & morag tong per guildies)

If I missed any please give me the name and I'll grab it ;).
Edited by Attorneyatlawl on July 29, 2014 9:55PM
-First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome, thanks!
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome, thanks!

:)

Some people on reddit commented the resolution was a little low, so here is a higher-res version, too: http://i.imgur.com/WXkHwJ6.jpg

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks attorney! Did you happen notice a reduction in the vendor price for these?

Some of the bonuses for medium and heavy sets seem impressive. The Apprentice set also looks nice, except for the training trait. =P
    Edited by IcyDeadPeople on July 29, 2014 10:43PM
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice post man, good job :D I can see some of these sets being very expensive goldwise after 1.3 comes out...better start saving AP guys :P
    Edited by Akinos on July 29, 2014 10:47PM
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys :) and @IcyDeadPeople‌, yes, they are drastically reduced in cost for me.
    Edited by Attorneyatlawl on July 29, 2014 10:49PM

✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, they have done a great job with those sets. This will add so many interesting options to gear yourself for pvp.

I`m so looking forward to those being implemented. Thanks for gathering the information, attorney.
    Edited by Mojomonkeyman on July 29, 2014 11:04PM
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, some nice looking sets I might even have to change mine now. :P
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Juraigr
    Juraigr
    ✭✭✭✭
    daaammmn they look amazing, do you get these from pvp bag drops only, just trying to clarify
    EU Worst DK , Best DK Singapore and NA also known as 'Special Snowflake'

Jurra - V14 Dragonknight Rank 38 August Palatine
    Jurra Hex - V14 Sorcerer Rank 25 Colonel [SEMI-RETIRED until Zos fix this BS sorc nonsense]

LA DK Still OP :P

One of the Three Light Armor DK's

#200StandardOfMightFFS
    #RevertAshCloud
    #RevertNewAnimations
    #RevertUltiGain

#FixMoltenWhip

Grinding my way to August Palatine finally made it, still holding a torch for eso so now imma filthy casual
  • Skafsgaard
    Skafsgaard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for this!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited supports hundreds of players on screen at once in an open world fight for control of Cyrodiil. Get ready for the most intense online PvP experience ever created, with The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited.

Yes, I am ready...

Source:
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/game-guide/the-alliance-war
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You're welcome, all :). To answer @Juraigr's question, they come from the blue vendor bags on the various PVP merchants inside of Cyrodiil with a low drop chance for a piece each time you open one.

✭✭✭
    i was hoping to see a bow. got one the other days says 88 unresistible damage for me, but linked in chat everyone said it says 76.
    Gunerm Cleric ~ Dragon Knight, Tank ~ vr14
    Cruleg Nimec ~ Dragon Knight, DPS ~ vr14
    Gunem Cleric ~ Templar, Heals ~ vr3
    Cleric Gunem ~ Sorcerer, TBD ~ vr1
    Daggerfall Covenant (only) ~ NA
    Guts n Glory & Guts n Glory EOC ~ Guildmaster ~ GnG ~ MMO Dark Guild
    Daggerfall Cosa Nostra ~ Founder ~ DCN ~ DC guild leaders only (no cross faction PvP guilds)