Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

guess where red & blue are (AB,EU)

heng14rwb17_ESO
heng14rwb17_ESO
✭✭✭✭
Screenshot2014-07-29230350.png
Can u guess where the whole of red & blue forces are at now (AB,EU)?
i15.photobucket.com/albums/a391/N00BBIE/Screenshot2014-07-29230350.png
Edited by heng14rwb17_ESO on July 29, 2014 3:31PM
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh look, 3rd thread from AD in 2 days. Perhaps if your organised guilds played during the day rather than waiting until EP and DC go to sleep every single night to do this...

Screenshot_20140728_033538_zpsedca9dd0.png

Then when we log on each morning DC and EP wouldn't be forced to fight AD to get both our keeps and scrolls back. Even when we DC were attacking EP yesterday at Chalman an AD train showed up to wipe out our siege. Yet you wonder why every day at prime time AD lose their keeps? Your guilds only play to farm AP. They do not defend their keeps unless they hold Emperor in which they will not let the last center keep fall. This means for the average AD player, you get stomped on every day sadly.

Here is one of the other threads. Please use that one rather than creating a new one every day.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/comment/1145308/#Comment_1145308
  • Aprodite
    Aprodite
    ✭✭
    Yes, everyday the same now on AB. Yellow is doing "nightcapping". By day we will see DC and EP only fighting AD. DC is not pushing them to EP area and EP not to DC area.

When the new campain started there were "rumors" that guilds who had moved from Blood will working together with EP on TS and campain just started. Now the campain almost ended, I believe this "rumors".
    Edited by Aprodite on July 29, 2014 3:58PM
    Rip Aprodite - Sorcerer AD-Eur (it was fun untill patch 1.6, I became a tank. They gave me this strong shield to protect me. It became stronger if I stacked magicka. I never asked for this and now you expect from me to relearn my sorcerer again and spent my hardworking money on a broken game.. what do you think? Never forget 5-29-2016!) What a mess!
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    nice,orchish & Aprodite seem to know the answer.
    Can you plz reveal your answer as to where all of the red & blue forces are at?
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knowing all the guilds and major leaders on AB EU, I know we don't work with EP to hit AD in some sort of strange alliance. The only reason it seems like both DC and EP are is because we're both getting our scrolls and keeps back from AD. Once we have those then it's a free for all and EP is always fun to fight.

Sometimes EP and DC will siege the same keep, but that's because it's the only keep AD have left and it's because we're trying to dethrone the emperor.
    The Legendary Nothing
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    good,dap_robertb16_ESO also know where all of the blue & red forces are at that single point in time. :)
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the same thing on nearly every server: if one faction nightcaps every keep and Scroll, be it AD, EP or DC, they will get teamed up on when the other two factions come online, especially if the nightcapping faction is in the lead score-wise. Happened constantly to AD on Auriel's NA in the beginning and to EP on Wabbajack NA during the first round.
    It sucks getting ganged up on, I know, but that's the way it goes. Though I admit in the case listed above it is a bit ridiculous since DC has both of EP's Scrolls.
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on July 29, 2014 4:17PM
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • cazlonb16_ESO
    cazlonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bloodmayne. What do I win ?
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cazlonb16 is correct. Red is at bloodmayne mine while blue is at bloodmayne lumber.
    It is so lag that I can use oil and having a 10s ability response delay time.