The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Herb gathering...

Araflin
Araflin
✭✭✭
There's a special place in Hell for those who leave Plump worms and take the herb!

A place where you are made to constantly wear an orange knitted hat, where you are constantly beaten with "the chain of command", and you have to share a bunk with 'him'.

And before you think you'd like to be those things 'cos they remind you of Jayne Cobb in Firefly.. think again! 'Cos you'd just look like a poor imitation in a 30 minute costume at a Cosplay convention and everyone would avoid you.

/rantoff

Thanks for listening.
" Brave Clarice. You will let me know when those Nirnroot stop screaming, won't you?"
  • AreoHotah
    AreoHotah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oopps. How about empty soul gems in chests after i've unlocked them and looted everything else? Can i leave those? :D
    Hota'h, Dual-wield/bow full medium armor NB Khajiit from day 1.

https://imageshack.com/i/p2rF313Qj/b]
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AreoHotah wrote: »
    Oopps. How about empty soul gems in chests after i've unlocked them and looted everything else? Can i leave those? :D

An empty VR soulgem is worth 121 gold to me, so feel free :)
  • Srugzal
    Srugzal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Araflin wrote: »
    There's a special place in Hell for those who leave Plump worms and take the herb!

A place where you are made to constantly wear an orange knitted hat, where you are constantly beaten with "the chain of command", and you have to share a bunk with 'him'.

And before you think you'd like to be those things 'cos they remind you of Jayne Cobb in Firefly.. think again! 'Cos you'd just look like a poor imitation in a 30 minute costume at a Cosplay convention and everyone would avoid you.

/rantoff

Thanks for listening.

Sometimes your inventory is full and you don't have room to start a worm stack and you've already destroyed everything of zero value yet you already have a stack of the plant so it doesn't take an extra slot.

Take the bloody worm and stop whining. And think a little more charitably about your fellow players.
    Edited by Srugzal on July 25, 2014 8:16AM
  • fluffycannibalb16_ESO
    Srugzal wrote: »

Sometimes your inventory is full and you don't have room to start a worm stack and you've already destroyed everything of zero value yet you already have a stack of the plant so it doesn't take an extra slot.

Take the bloody worm and stop whining. And think a little more charitably about your fellow players.

And most of the time it's someone who doesn't understand respawn mechanics

Fluff'ii - EP Sneaky-Cat-People
    Elendil Ellesar - EP Stabby-Stabby-Healer
    Khalisah al-Sinan - EP Fire-Breathing-Shieldy-Person
    Liara Motierre - EP Blinky-Storm-Mage
    Fetches-Fetches-Glitter - EP Lizard-Light-Smasher
    Zevran Demnevanni - EP Sneaky-Vampire-Mage
    Vindictal - EP Evil-necROMANCEr
    Shepard Andersson - EP Smashy-Dragon-Man
    Anduille - EP Cute-Bosmer-Bear-Lover
    Eamhair Eimhir - EP Necro-Poison-Wolf-Girl
    Orlog gro-Morkul - EP Smashy-Sorc-Orc
    Lucien la Malfaisance - EP Book-Beamer
  • Araflin
    Araflin
    ✭✭✭
    I think the last two posters took my OP far too seriously.

Ah well.
    " Brave Clarice. You will let me know when those Nirnroot stop screaming, won't you?"
  • fluffycannibalb16_ESO
    I didn't take it too seriously, I want to find whoever left me a nice trail of worms to pick up yesterday, lock them in Coldharbour and throw away the key >:)
    Fluff'ii - EP Sneaky-Cat-People
    Elendil Ellesar - EP Stabby-Stabby-Healer
    Khalisah al-Sinan - EP Fire-Breathing-Shieldy-Person
    Liara Motierre - EP Blinky-Storm-Mage
    Fetches-Fetches-Glitter - EP Lizard-Light-Smasher
    Zevran Demnevanni - EP Sneaky-Vampire-Mage
    Vindictal - EP Evil-necROMANCEr
    Shepard Andersson - EP Smashy-Dragon-Man
    Anduille - EP Cute-Bosmer-Bear-Lover
    Eamhair Eimhir - EP Necro-Poison-Wolf-Girl
    Orlog gro-Morkul - EP Smashy-Sorc-Orc
    Lucien la Malfaisance - EP Book-Beamer
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I didn't take it too seriously, I want to find whoever left me a nice trail of worms to pick up yesterday, lock them in Coldharbour and throw away the key >:)

That's too harsh, just take all their possessions away, that'll teach them >:)
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Chalybos
    Chalybos
    ✭✭✭
    Win for Firefly reference.
  • Srugzal
    Srugzal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Araflin wrote: »
    I think the last two posters took my OP far too seriously.

Ah well.

It's better to wrongly take someone too seriously than to wrongly dismiss someone.

But point taken. ;-)