The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Big black visual junk artefacts in Cyrodiil - another possible FPS dropper

TomLukman
TomLukman
✭✭✭
Last night while playing I saw these big black planes in Cyrodiil - near Alessia bridge and outside 2 keeps. I'm including screenshots of them and map locations where I found them. I never saw these before so I thought it might give the developers working on FPS issues another perspective.

The planes were not always visible or visible from every angle, they just showed up and disappeared after I turned or got closer to them. I had a low FPS session but which was still playable (ca. 15 FPS) so I didn't re-log for very long time before first seeing these. This was on a PC client version 1.2.4 - so before the latest patch and the first (and only) time I ever saw this.

I didn't put this in a bug report since the game is down for maintenance, however, just as before, feel free to e-mail me with any questions.
bl1.jpg 436.4K
bl2.jpg 386.8K
bl3.jpg 320.5K
bl4.jpg 340.2K
bl5.jpg 353.8K
bl6.jpg 410.8K
bl7.jpg 598.6K