The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 200

Constantinople
I started getting this error 200 when trying to log in. Also i cant access at all the account page on the web browser and on the forums the page says loading and shows nothing. When i press the X button to stop loading the page appears. I tried disabling the antivarious but no change.

Trying with different wifi everything is normal. So what is the problem with my wifi? It blocks everything eso related?
Edited by Constantinople on July 7, 2014 7:35PM
  • ZOS_PierreL
    ZOS_PierreL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Constantinople,

Error 200 occurs when a player is unable to reach one of the game's megaservers. Players who receive this error should try again in a few minutes. If you still receive this message after waiting, you can attempt the following steps:

As you already tried to open your firewall/antivirus, make sure the following ports are open on the networking device.
    • TCP / UDP Ports 24100 through 24131
    • TCP / UDP Ports 24500 through 24507
    • TCP / UDP Ports 49100 through 54000

Check our Service Alerts page for details about the status of the game.

Don't forget to check any update on your launcher as well as the 1.2.5 as been released today on the US megaserver.

Concerning your browser issue, you can clear cache, delete cookies, and restart the browser and also try with another browser.
    Edited by ZOS_PierreL on July 7, 2014 9:07PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Constantinople
    I solved it. Turns out the DNS servers where not configured correctly on my router.