The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

New drivers for crash fix??

Carsten27
Carsten27
In order to fix my black screen crash problem, i have been told by a Zenimax Online person to "please install every new driver for my computer". What drivers and how do i install new ones???

• ZOS_MichelleA
    ZOS_MichelleA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, @Carsten27. As every computer is different, we will be unable to give you direct links to drivers. Please check your computer's manufacturer for all driver updates.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Carsten27
    Carsten27
    @ZOS_MichelleA ,i dont alot about computers. i know you wont be able to give me links, but i mean, i'm just confused about what drivers we are talking about, are we talking about graphics card drivers? i didnt even know there were other drivers? so, what drivers are we talking about and how would i find these driver updates????
  • ZOS_MichelleA
    ZOS_MichelleA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There can be drivers for graphics cards, sound cards, monitors (although rarely), and other peripherals such as mouse/keyboard. Would you please reply with your ticket number, so we can look into this more?
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Carsten27
    Carsten27
    @ZOS_MichelleA, ok so im guessing these are drivers that the @ZOS_PierreL asked me to update? sorry for the ignorance but how would i provide this "ticket number"??? :) thankyou for replying! :)
  • ZOS_MichelleA
    ZOS_MichelleA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah! It looks as if you did not submit a ticket. In that case, we have opened a ticket with our Customer Support Team for you, as they will be able to address your specific computer and issue more directly.
    Staff Post
  • Carsten27
    Carsten27
    ooookkkayyy. So what do i do now @ZOS_MichelleA ??
    Edited by Carsten27 on July 5, 2014 6:29AM
  • Saerydoth
    Saerydoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    The best thing to do is provide a dxdiag in this thread, then anyone can look at it and see if you have anything out of date.

Here are instructions on how to do that: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/42/
    Edited by ZOS_PierreL on July 7, 2014 2:52PM