The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Can't log in

GreenMeanie
GreenMeanie
Soul Shriven
Hello support,

I can not log into the game since your last patch.

Whatever was in that patch won't let me log in to the game now, I can enter my username and password but it just throws me to an error pop up. It also will not display announcements, they read "Could not retrieve announcements".
I can no longer connect to the HTTPS "Accounts" section of your website, I have tried with multiple browsers.

Error codes:
Error 200 (7:4:387:597)
Error 201 (7:4:387:1007)

Whatever you broke could you please change it back?

ISP: Optus Net (Singtel)

Cheers,
Greenie.
  • ZOS_PierreL
    ZOS_PierreL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @GreenMeanie,

Error 200 occurs when a player is unable to reach one of the game's megaservers. Players who receive this error should try again in a few minutes. Players who still receive this message after waiting can attempt the following steps:

Make sure that any anti-virus/firewall protection has exception rules for The Elder Scrolls Online.
    Make sure the following ports are open on the networking device.
    TCP / UDP Ports 24100 through 24131
    TCP / UDP Ports 24500 through 24507
    TCP / UDP Ports 49100 through 54000

Check our Service Alerts page for details about the status of the game.

Don't forget to check any update on your launcher as well.
    Edited by ZOS_PierreL on July 2, 2014 2:59AM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post