The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ZoS, when will we see a credit on our accounts for the loss of service?

• TaffyIX
    TaffyIX
    ✭✭✭
    Don't respond to the troll. Let him have his day in court (or phone up CS hehe).

Good luck to you OP. :wink:
    Breton Templar
    Daggerfall Covenant
    EU Megaserver
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
  • Arora
    Arora
    ✭✭✭
    Armianlee wrote: »
    They legally owe you nothing. Read the ToS.

Would it be nice that they gave everyone a few days credit? Yes, but do not hold your breath.

Sorry, I live in Connecticut, try reading our consumer protection laws. They do, in fact, legally owe me a refund. Maybe your state/country has weaker consumer protection laws, dunno.

There state of business is not there, so they do not owe you anything
    Arora Moon - EB- Nightblade
    Arora Moonlight- EB- Sorcerer
    - GM Souless-

Hail Sithis - Glory to the Night Mother

• Arora
    Arora
    ✭✭✭
    YOU GET NOTHING< MMO's have glitches if you don't want issues and you want to play a game with no glitches wait a year or two after its released to play.. ALLL MMO's without EXCEPTION go through these issues.
    Arora Moon - EB- Nightblade
    Arora Moonlight- EB- Sorcerer
    - GM Souless-

Hail Sithis - Glory to the Night Mother