The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why don't you just shut it down and bring it back up when you've fixed it?

• Utildai
    Utildai
    ✭✭✭
    Slash8915 wrote: »
    Not going to happen. They've already lost too many subs. If they took it down for say, a month... Not many people would come back. They don't want people taking the time to see what else is out there.

There isn't that much out there which wasn't there before....

• wrlifeboil
    wrlifeboil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Con64 wrote: »
    Things have just gone way too far down the rabbit hole with this game.
    I've been with this game since day one and I don't believe you had full control over this game engine to start off with.
    It was released too early with way too many bugs.
    There must be a fundamental flaw with the game engine if you are not able to control or predict the outcome of your patches.
    There will always be errors patching but this is just too much to ignore.
    To add additional features to a broken game is just asking for trouble.
    Do the right thing and take the game down for a while until you are on top of things.
    We need a more stable and reliable game, if we are to pay to play.
    I do want this game to succeed....I think we all do.

They are running a business. As long as people are buying, they can sell. If they shutdown the game, that means zero revenue. Zero revenue is usually bad for business.
  • Con64
    Con64
    ✭✭✭
    It's a *** TRAIN WRECK at this point in time and I don't see anyone running for to rescuing it! No response at all! Wake up!
  • magnus01
    magnus01
    ✭✭✭
    BrassRazoo wrote: »
    When I have seen people have these sort of issues in the past, generally a couple of self inflicted uppercuts seems to help.

what he said and many others this game has far less problems then other mmo games at its age

only problems im having is rubberbanding every now and then but they will fix the net code issues

every game has issues like this hell planetside 2 only just fixed their aussie server after like 2 years because every fix they made didn't fully fix the problem

fact is they are doing ok in many areas others well im sure they will get onto

wtf no auction house
    Edited by magnus01 on July 1, 2014 12:56PM
  • boogie95
    boogie95
    ✭✭✭
    badmojo wrote: »
    Here's an idea, why don't you unsub and stop playing until they've fixed it? Consider the rest of us beta testers if it makes you feel better.

In fact, that's what I've done. I unsubbed because I didn't care to pay a subscription for what felt like a rough draft of an unfinished story. I'm currently playing Wildstar, which is newer than ESO, has FAR less problems, and is heaps of fun. It's not only the bugs and glitches and bots in this game that annoyed me, but also many of the game systems, which appeared to be designed to the benefit of the company and not for me. So they can't have an auction house or individual character bank spaces because they only have one server? Well gosh, too bad for the players but its better for the company that way - less data to manage, less hardware to buy and maintain. The players will put up with it. That and all the other, frankly, dumb game decisions, are what put me off the game. If they ever change their minds and make it a more "user friendly" game, I might come back. But its looking less and less likely.

ive seen there forums and its the same crap people bitching and wineing i also play wildstar and ESO is 10 times way better ESO is for adults where wildstar is for kids under 17 so not a good comparison. Then why are you here go play wildstar so dam sick of all the wineing and bitching you all think you can do so much better and you all have all the answer,s then make us a dam MMO
    Edited by boogie95 on July 1, 2014 9:52PM
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Con64 wrote: »
    It's a TRAIN WRECK at this point in time and I don't see anyone running for to rescuing it! No response at all! Wake up!

Nope, train wrecks of games are far worse, and while they aren't running to fix it, they are fixing it, just slowly.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule