The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

NPC, Items In Homes, Items In World Loading Issues After Today's Patch 6/30 [140630-004500]

Seravi
Seravi
✭✭✭✭✭
After today's patch on the NA server I've had horrible issues with loading. I can get into the game just fine but I walk into a bank and there is nothing in there. No desks, bookcases, tables, etc. I can walk up to where I know they should be and the E is active and I can obtain items. About 10 seconds after I enter a building the items load. Same issue in the world. I kept running into invisible things moving out of town and realized when I looked back it was an NPC that had not loaded in. My FPS is 50-60 which is normal. I've repaired so that isn't the issue. Something has changed in the code that is causing the items to load after you pass them or enter and move around in a building quickly. Riding my horse is almost funny. I went where I know there should be NPC's standing around or wagons, crates, etc and nothing was there until after I passed it. Doesn't happen if is go slow on the horse. Just when I sprint on the horse. I've tested this on all three covs with the same results in all three areas.
Edited by Seravi on June 30, 2014 11:57PM
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's getting bad. Game chat is full of complaints. Here are a couple of screenshots I just took. One is a nice door without it's textures. The other is the floor failing to load under the crates. Took 30 seconds to even GET a floor inside the Rosey Lion.

• Lifacs
    Lifacs
    ✭✭✭
    But isn't the interior lighting pleasant?
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah :) I can't see any NPC enemies. My trusty familiar has saved me many times since the latest patch. He starts attacking invisible NPC's and right as we kill them you can see them..ugh.. Most of the buildings I walk into, the floor is the sky. Seriously it is the sky with clouds but no wooden floors. I just know at some point I am gonna fall into that void walking on the clouds. :)