The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Biting Jabs spam, why don't I see this more often?

Thejollygreenone
Thejollygreenone
✭✭✭
Why doesn't every templar just go around spamming this whenever they need to kill someone?

The animation is so quick that you can get to the last hit of the next spammed jabs for the stagger before the enemy has a chance to recover/get out of the way from the last stagger.

If your enemy ran out of stamina and/or you have some good aim, this is basically a surefire kill. Anyone wanna tell me why I don't see this happening all the time? Or even explain to me why this isn't such a good ability to spam in pvp as I think?
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They pretty much do
  • galiumb16_ESO
    galiumb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    It is pretty mediocre against a good player, easy to counter and the channel means you cant block while using it. I think it is used a lot though, so not sure what you are seeing.
    Edited by galiumb16_ESO on June 30, 2014 7:56PM
  • c0rp
    c0rp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because there is probably only about 3 templars in each campaign.
    Force weapon swap to have priority over EVERYTHING. Close enough.
    Make stamina builds even with magicka builds.
    Disable abilities while holding block.
    Give us a REASON to do dungeons more than once.
    Remove PVP AoE CAP. It is ruining Cyrodiil.
    Fix/Remove Forward Camps. They are ruining Cyrodiil.
    Impenetrability needs to REDUCE CRIT DAMAGE. Not negate entire builds.
    Werewolf is not equal to Vamps/Bats.
  • monden1980b16_ESO
    monden1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    It's a channeled ability... it takes some time to finish and unlike NPCs, players tend to move. It often happens that only 1-2 hits out of 4 hit the target.

I still have it equiped, but the only reason is that Templar does not have any other useful melee range ability. It's not that useful in PvP though...
  • Thejollygreenone
    Thejollygreenone
    ✭✭✭
    I only bring it up because I was able to wreak some havoc on my pre-vr lowbie templar on some people who weren't suspecting it. I tried it after having fallen victim to it myself on my main.

You guys are probably right, against a prepared player it's quite counterable. I guess I was just awestruck about how many people weren't prepared for it ;P