Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crystal Fragment Proc?

Murmeltier
Murmeltier
✭✭✭✭
Hi,

in the Description of this Spell it says it can Proc after using a Spell that cost Mana and if it does you can cast a Spell at the half the Cost instant.

I have tested this Morph and it don`t work on most the of the Spells if it procs. If i use Magefury and i get a Proc, i can`t use it for another Magefury to half the Cost as an Example. I can only use the Crystal Fragment Morph and then it uses the Bonus.

So the Spell offers me the Chance to get a proc for an instant Crystal Fragment Spell at half cost but not the Option to use this Proc with another Spell to cast it instant at half cost?

MFG Murmeltier.
  • Frcyr
    Frcyr
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, the instant proc is only for crystal fragment and not for any other skill. So if you cast a skill and recieve the proc you can cast crystal fragment instant and with less magicka cost.
    Edited by Frcyr on June 26, 2014 8:18AM
    let there be darkness
    let there be blood tonight
    let there be riots
    come start the fires tonight
    Kreator - Civilization Collapse
  • Murmeltier
    Murmeltier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah thank you, i can`t read this from the Description of the Spell, it sounds more like if it procs you can use a spell at half cost instant.

Sometimes i have Problems to detect what they mean with their Descriptions :D .

MFG Murmeltier.