The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skyshard Hall of Dead Eastmarch Pain

bruceb14_ESO5
bruceb14_ESO5
✭✭✭
Mobs in Hall of Dead in 6s. Spent tons on repairs and soul gems to get through this place solo. Two issues.
1) Why such tough mobs, groups of 6?
2) Hard to find others going through at same time (1 person was in with me at start, but didn't group. Died a couple of times and I didn't see him again.)

#2 seems to be inherent since Craglorn, less people in Vet zones to complete stuff with.

#1 has to do with recognizing that and making content work
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its a public dungeon, means it isn't supposes to be soloed

group dungeon
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artemiisia wrote: »

group dungeon

This ^ or just sneak through the whole thing like I did ;). You can do this as either a NB (easier way) or the 3 other classes with the invisibility potions. Wear 7pc Medium including either Nightshade [VR6] set or Night Mothers Embrace [LvL 24-28](both dropped) with Improved Sneak maxed. OFC it helps if you are also Khajit/Wood Elf with their passive maxed too. Lastly be a Vampire with Dark Stalker passive and use Retreating Maneuvers before a group for SUPER SPEED sneaking hehe.
  • bruceb14_ESO5
    bruceb14_ESO5
    ✭✭✭
    Artemiisia wrote: »

group dungeon

Sigh, you are right, but I'm still not thrilled about it. Be great to even have 1 less in the mobs where it is tough to solo but still workable.
  • ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭
    I actually skipped all veteran public dungeons (Aldmeri here) and came in with one friend and we both hit the achievements.
    mDKs still need a lot of love!
  • bruceb14_ESO5
    bruceb14_ESO5
    ✭✭✭
    Small guild group went through that Hall of Dead next day and was able to get the Achievement and Skill Point. Guess I'd still like the game to recognize when only 1 player is in dungeon and keep numbers in mob groups down to 3 or 4 as opposed to 6. Dreaming perhaps.