The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

NB

Beleron
Beleron
✭✭✭
So far I do like it. Especially that leeching strikes actually says what it does.

What I would like is something done with summon SHADES. The dual shade morph is junk. Near useless morph. Using a recount dps meter addon, your last patch for dual shades upped there conbined dps by 6.... to a total of 20 - 24 dps from them... I could just get the other morph, have 10-14 dps from it, a teleport and the 15%.... well

It steals heals, they only attack 1 target so u cant get the 15% debuff on 2 different mobs. There is no way to control them either. Oh and... THEY DO NEAR NO DMG. The other morph has a teleport, and the 15%.. well since they both attack the same target ... having 2 makes no difference with the 15% reduction. It does make a difference with DMG... however they don't do enough to make it worth loosing out on the teleport.

We need this looked at, there is still no big fix for it.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if they did more damage and we also was able to do more damage with daggers or atleast a skill line made only for nightblades to let us do more damage then it would equal out to sorcerers and dragonites.
  • DivZero
    DivZero
    ✭✭✭
    crosspost from general discussion.

Things I would like to see
    Assassination
    Lotus Fan: added effect: after "jumping" more than 10 meters, enemies have a decreased chance to hit player based on distance traveled for 10 seconds
    Master Assassin: Increase Damage done with Melee Weapons and Bows by 20% while attacking from behind
    Executioner: attacking an enemy with <25% health has a chance of 2/5/10% to deal double damage
    Shadow
    Veiled Strike+Morphs: fixed an issue when skill would not stun or deal no damage, or both
    Blur: replaced by new skill
    Smoke Bomb: up to 5 allies next to nightblade gain a chance of 50% to negate the next incoming damage, 20 seconds cooldown
    Siphoning
    Siphoning strikes:
    while slotted: chance on hit to recover 1% of lowest recource
    while active: lowers damage done by 5%, recover 1% of all ressources on each hit

Just random changes.
  • Beleron
    Beleron
    ✭✭✭
    BLUR ? ITS AMAZING. use that + evasion, works great, if u hit it before a heavy attk if you morphed for the extra % u nearly always dodge it
  • Erlindur
    Erlindur
    ✭✭✭
    BLUR ? ITS AMAZING. use that + evasion, works great, if u hit it before a heavy attk if you morphed for the extra % u nearly always dodge it

You know, your approach combined with Mark Target, Siphoning Strikes and Magelight, creates the ultimate build. :p
  • TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buff NB
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buff Magblade
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭