The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Possible solution for log in problems

FayaSDL
FayaSDL
✭✭
Well this worked for me.
I disabled ALL my add ons (after i tried some other stuff)
And i can log in fine now with all my chars.
If people are interested together we could try a troubleshooting until we find the culprit.
List of my add ons:
Alchemist
SkyShards
InventoryGridView
HarvestMap
Dustman
Esohead ----CAUSES CRASH/LOG IN FAILURE
dustman
SoftcapInfo

Ill continue fiddling around, good luck to the rest of you!
Edited by FayaSDL on May 31, 2014 4:47PM
  • FayaSDL
    FayaSDL
    ✭✭
    So far i could pick out ESOHEAD as the add on that is causing DCs/Log in failures. i Continue testing :)
    Edited by FayaSDL on June 1, 2014 8:09AM
  • ipkonfigcub18_ESO
    ipkonfigcub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    ESOhead really stinks to be honest
    Edited by ipkonfigcub18_ESO on May 31, 2014 4:48PM
  • FayaSDL
    FayaSDL
    ✭✭
    ESOhead really stinks to be honest
    Well might be or not, but it was for sure for me the problem i couldnt log in.
    Now i am back to be a happy (or not depending if i encounter caltrops) customer.
  • FayaSDL
    FayaSDL
    ✭✭
    After some hours of playing..for those who have esohead installed, get rid of it at least for now. As far as i know it is outdated anyways.