The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 200 (7:1:1022:597)

Ilidio
Ilidio
I keep getting this error since yesterday. After multiple attempts, I was successful in getting in yesterday, but the same cannot be said about today!

Things to note:
-The announcements in client log in screen 90% of the time says "Could not retrieve announcements." The other 10% its shows Craglorn message, but still I cannot log in.
-Sometimes I get the "Requesting Login" pop up, and then error 108 comes up instead.
-My launcher seems to load up fine with recent news.
-I've attempted to repair the client, didn't help.
-There hasn't been any recent updates to my computer the last couple days that could have changed something that I know of. I only really use this gaming computer for ESO anyways.

I've browsed forums and online and I can't find much info about this specific error. What I have found I've tried and hasn't helped.

Hmm not sure what else, if anyone has any ideas please help me out as I'd like to get some game time in tonight!

Thanks for your time.
  • Ilidio
    Ilidio
    So I tried logging in again after typing the above and it seemed to work. I'd still like some feedback about what may be causing this issue if there is any so I won't have it in the future!

Thanks again.