Maintenance for the week of January 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 24
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – January 27, 2:30PM EST (19:30 UTC) – 3:30PM EST (20:30 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – January 27, 2:30PM EST (19:30 UTC) – 3:30PM EST (20:30 UTC)

Pillars of Ashla: A PvX Casual-Ambitious Guild (NA PC/Mac)

Lumomancer
Lumomancer
✭✭✭
People First

Pillars of Ashla places primary value on our people while striving for excellence in gaming. We're a friendly, mutually-supportive community, and our goal is to offer you a fun environment in which you can enjoy the game.

We are currently playing Elder Scrolls Online as Pillars of the Pact, which is an Ebonheart Pact guild. However, we welcome players who are interested in any and all factions of the game.

Our guild identity centers on our values and our folks. The guild structure is set up to empower our people, and guild leadership actively seeks feedback and input from the guild community. You can find more information in our Guild Charter.

Vital Stats

Here's some basic information about Pillars of Ashla:
  • Our website is at pillars.enjin.com.
  • Our guild activities calendar is here.
  • We have a high capacity Mumble server for voice chat.
  • We require all members to be at least 18 years of age.

Mentoring Program

We provide an excellent environment for people of all experience levels and for people who are interested in any aspect of the game. Our community offers a great mix of long-time MMO players, since-beta ESO players, and folks who are brand new to ESO or MMOs. If you're new to MMOs, the game, grouping, etc. and are open to input, we're happy to help. If you're an experienced player and want to help, we'd love to add you to our pool of mentors.

Our mentoring program is simultaneously informal and formal:
  1. Questions are more than welcome via Mumble, guild chat, whisper, in-game mail, our guild forum, or forum PM. We encourage folks to ask for or give knowledge or help, and there's no such thing as a "stupid" question.
  2. We offer one-on-one mentoring for those who want it. If you're interested in receiving or providing mentoring, please let us know.

Dungeons and Trials

Our goal is to provide everyone who wants to run group content the opportunity to do so. We have no set teams, and no one gets priority over anyone else. If you want to run with us, sign up on our calendar and show up. You will get the chance to go. Additionally, everyone who runs with us is eligible for loot. If you take down a boss with us, you get an equal chance to get the gear you need. You can find details on all our endgame PvE programs and policies here.

We also do not run set endgame teams. If you have the gear, the skill, and the time to do harder content, you will get a chance to run veteran dungeons and trials without fear of being stuck as an "alternate" or "second string" player.

PvP

Do you hate high-pressure PvP? Do you loathe getting ridiculed if you make a small mistake in PvP? Are you tired of being forced to have the best gear before anyone will PvP with you? We were, too! Everyone is welcome to attend our scheduled and unscheduled PvP events. We strive for excellence but don't tolerate elitism; we learn from each other and teach each other. We play to have fun, period.

Other Guild Activities

We also enjoy participating in a variety of other scheduled activities. World boss hunts, Skyshard hunts, trivia night, and clique-free leveling pacts are just a few of our additional activities. We also hold monthly guild meetings where the guild leader and council members report to the guild and where we encourage folks in the guild to share any ideas, questions, comments, concerns, etc. they may have.

Applying

We look for friendly, helpful, adaptable players who have good attitudes, resonate with our guild values, and mesh well with us. We're more interested in your attitude and fit than your gear or past achievements. We like to joke around, so a good sense of humor is a plus. We hate drama.

If you're ready to apply, create an Enjin account if you don't already have one. After you've registered with Enjin, you can fill out a guild application. You'll also want to make an introduction thread for yourself on our forums so we can all say hello.

If you'd like to learn more about us, or if we can be of service in any way, please get in touch with us using any of the following methods:

We look forward to hearing from you, and may the Fus be with you!
Edited by Lumomancer on June 26, 2014 11:00PM
Pillars of Ashla | Where people come first.
  • Lumomancer
    Lumomancer
    ✭✭✭
    Just got several applications from this posting. Good to see that people are seeing this thread.

Just to clarify, once you submit your application, feel free to go to the introduction section of our forums and write up an intro. Once you're approved you will see your name change to orange and you will recieve a Trial Member tag. You can contact me for an invite. If I don't hear from you, I'll send you an in-game mail with contact info so we can get you invited.
  • Lumomancer
    Lumomancer
    ✭✭✭
    We've been having some moderate success running dailies in Cyrodiil in pairs. Nice to be able to play together regardless of level. Hit me up in-game at @Lumomancer if you want to come hang out with us.
  • Lumomancer
    Lumomancer
    ✭✭✭
    I was recently asked about this by a new recruit, so to be clear: we don't tolerate elitism in Pillars.

With the game being relatively new, there are only a relatively small collection of "optimal" builds for any given task, but we still want our members to play the game the way they want. I'm confident that the game will be balanced out in the long term, but until then, know that we will not bar anyone from playing with us just because they aren't running a FotM build. As long as we can get through content successfully, the rest shouldn't matter, and it doesn't to us.
  • wiesehuegelb14_ESO
    wiesehuegelb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    As I am the leader of the Mentoring Program, if anyone has any questions about the game or the guild or life in general, feel free to hit me up in-game at @Phredd!
  • Lumomancer
    Lumomancer
    ✭✭✭
    Something that's also come up: we do have several people who have gotten very far into the different crafting skills and between us we can probably craft guildies just about any gear they need. I might personally charge for materials if it's something expensive, but generally the crafting is all free.
  • Lumomancer
    Lumomancer
    ✭✭✭
    Go go Update 2.
  • Lumomancer
    Lumomancer
    ✭✭✭
    Going forward, we are going to operate with one roster as Pillars of the Pact. We're still playing all three factions, but EP has so far been the most active, and we want to cut back on the confusion factor.
  • Lumomancer
    Lumomancer
    ✭✭✭
    Bump.
  • Lumomancer
    Lumomancer
    ✭✭✭
    Bump.
  • Lumomancer
    Lumomancer
    ✭✭✭
    We have officially scheduled our first ESO guild event, which you can check out on our calendar. Feel free to come run with us next Wednesday!
  • Lumomancer
    Lumomancer
    ✭✭✭
    Bump.
  • Lumomancer
    Lumomancer
    ✭✭✭
    Bump.
  • Lumomancer
    Lumomancer
    ✭✭✭
    Bump.
  • Lumomancer
    Lumomancer
    ✭✭✭
    Our first guild event was a ton of fun, and we have another coming up this Wednesday at 7PM CST for some PvE Cyrodiil fun!
  • pantaro30
    pantaro30
    ✭✭✭
    I was part of your guild briefly back when i played swtor heavily,never really had any complaints or bad experiences and always seemed active so i think i might join up again with you guys for eso.
  • Lumomancer
    Lumomancer
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome! Hit me up on Enjin or in-game with your Enjin handle and I'll throw you an invite.
  • Lumomancer
    Lumomancer
    ✭✭✭
    It's that day of the week again! Cyrodiil tonight at 7PM CST. Drop me a message here or in-game if you want to run with us.
  • Lumomancer
    Lumomancer
    ✭✭✭
    Our ESO branch is growing fast! Welcome to all the new members.
  • Lumomancer
    Lumomancer
    ✭✭✭
    Our new guild tabard:
    Screenshot_20140806_110519_zpsc7bf3b33.png
  • Lumomancer
    Lumomancer
    ✭✭✭
    We have decided to designate Thornblade as our official guild PvP campaign.
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just curious, which server is your guild a part of in SWTOR?
    @ElizabethInAustin
    NA/PC
    Eleanour Masterham - Breton Templar
    Elise Masterham - Breton Magicka Nightblade
    Elinora Valen - Dunmer MagDK
    Elsa Masterham - Breton Mag Warden
  • Lumomancer
    Lumomancer
    ✭✭✭
    We're currently on Jedi Covenant.
  • Lumomancer
    Lumomancer
    ✭✭✭
    You can now find us on Tamriel Foundry here.
  • Lumomancer
    Lumomancer
    ✭✭✭
    We will be introducing a new dungeon-based event in the near future. Details to come!
  • Lumomancer
    Lumomancer
    ✭✭✭
    We are starting to run group and public dungeons as a guild every Tuesday night in our new guild event.