The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Light Armour Crit Passive (Prodigy) affects healing spell crit?

jesterstear
jesterstear
✭✭✭
Or only the Mending passive (+30% healing crit chance) does this? The mending passive is in the Restoring Light line of Templar class skills , surely other classes have access to healing crit rating too.

Reason I'm asking is that my Templar tank/healer is in 5H 2L atm.

She gets the 30% Crit heal chance thanks to Mending, but i'm wondering if spending a couple skill points on light armour skill Prodigy for another 10% is worthwhile? Or are the two not additive?
  • Comaetilico
    Comaetilico
    ✭✭✭
    everthyin that affect "spell crit" affect healing critical chance...

and yes they are additive... as it is inner light that is an additional 20% spell crit... as a Sorc i run around with full light (10% crit), inner light (20% crit) purple critial traited staff (6% crit), 5 twilight embrace set items (5% crit) and 3 willow path set items (5% spell crit)... for a total of 46% spell crit (than with PvP bonus i can go over 50%) and my heals crit like crazy ^^
  • jesterstear
    jesterstear
    ✭✭✭
    I misread the tooltip - I need to wear 5 light to benefit, and then it's a flat 10%
    - a may be forced to do that anyway in order to complete veteran rank content, but for now i'll try to stay heavy.