The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

5760 * 1080

Elf_Boy
Elf_Boy
✭✭✭
Havent gotten surround gaming working though the driver/vid card yet, windowed mode is so very nice to be able to stretch all the way out though.

The image to both sides is very weirdly distorted. Maybe a FOV issue? It is like looking though a fish-eye lens. Sitting still it isnt too aweful moving it is crazy.

The peripheral vision, both side monitors, slant things away from center, the further to the left or right the bigger the slant. It looks very "V" shaped. In addition, items like walls or trees that are close look much further away and far away things are kinda closer sometimes and much further others.

It's a little like when I get an "Aura" before a nasty headache.

Is there a way to correct for this? Or a fix on the way?

sabertooth 990fx, 24 GB
AMD 8350
GTX 680 4gb

Win 8 and game on SSD

Thanks for any and all help.

*G*

-Edit-

I have NV surround working now.

ESO and Zen are the only game I have that worked in extended resolution prior to getting NV surround working. Awesome good job of that!

I get 30-50 fps with every setting maxed.

The fish eye, FOV and Aspect ratio issues still exist, I can now see them in other games as well. When FOV is implemented I hope customer ratios, like 48*9 are also supported.
Edited by Elf_Boy on June 20, 2014 8:02AM
** Asus Crosshair VI Hero, Ryzen 1800x, 64GB DDR4 @ 3000, GTX 1080 ti, 4K Samsung 3d Display m.2 Sata 3 Boot Drive, m.2 x4 nvme Game Drive **