The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Meet The Character- Tribune Alea"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
afhpmca6yv2o.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "Meet The Character- Tribune Alea"

"Meet Tribune Alea Idolus, an elite agent of Count Calantius of Skingrad, in a new Meet the Character!"
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on 1 May 2024 14:13
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Cantankerous_Kuma
    Cantankerous_Kuma
    ✭✭✭
    Link has a typo:

Tribute Alea -> Tribune Alea
    Edited by Cantankerous_Kuma on 25 April 2024 21:54
    Options
  • Tazzy
    Tazzy
    ✭✭✭
    I meanwhile miss characters with rough edges, like Abnur Tharn. He was a sarcastic jerk, but he regularly made me giggle with his dialoges. I feel like the last few years have only introduced boring, interchangeable new characters whose names you immediately forget once you play through the dlc. This chick here seems just as boring to me as some of the previous ones in the last DLC:s.
    Just my 5 cents...
    This one has no regrets *Raz
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Link has a typo:

Tribute Alea -> Tribune Alea

Thanks for catching that! Fixed!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post