The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Stuck in Offline Mode

vendeatha
vendeatha
✭✭✭
No matter what i try i can not change from offline mode to online mode. Happening on more than one account.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 20 March 2024 16:47
  • StihlReign
    StihlReign
    ✭✭✭✭
    "O divine art of subtlety and secrecy!

Through you we learn to be invisible, through you inaudible; and hence we can hold the enemy’s fate in our hands.” – Ch. VI, v. 8-9. — Master Sun Tzu

"You haven't beaten me you've sacrificed sure footing for a killing stroke." — Ra's al Ghul

He who is prudent and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious — Master Sun Tzu

LoS
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @vendeatha

We are aware of an issue with setting online/offline status and working on a fix for future incremental patch. As a workaround, you can swap to Gamepad Mode to set your online/offline status, or click a few pixels below the dropdown arrow to access the menu. For further updates regarding known issues after Update 41, please see the thread linked below.

PC/Mac Update 41 Known Issues
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • vendeatha
    vendeatha
    ✭✭✭
    Was this Fixed? Because only allows me to stay in online mode. does not allow to switch modes :-(
    that is not fixed for me.
  • SaffronCitrusflower
    SaffronCitrusflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's messed up for me too, but I found a spot a few millimeters below the selection arrow that got the status options to light up then I could change my status. It's like the actual selection arrow got moved to a location not exactly where the selection arrow is pictured.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @vendeatha

Have you tried the workaround posted above for your online mode issue?

This issue will be fixed in a future incremental patch
    Staff Post
  • GMdoghunter
    GMdoghunter
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue here the fix as pointed out by a friend of mine on the night of Update41 was to either go slightly above the arrow where you toggle your online/offline status,or even slightly below the same arrow for it to work.
    This should never have made it to the live servers,obviously it wasn't tested out correctly before release.

Many addons are broke,along with many other issues that all go to remain unfixed for endless amounts of time.
  • vendeatha
    vendeatha
    ✭✭✭
    For anyone that is stuck in Offline-Mode, or simply wants to change from offline to online. or vice versa.
    Found a solution and it works.
    Type the Following into in-game chatbox
    /Script SelectPlayerStatus(1) = go Online.
    /Script SelectPlayerStatus(4) = go offline.

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the OP indicates they've found a solution to being stuck in offline mode, we will now close this thread from further comments.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.