The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

ESO Launcher stuck on infinite loading (STEAM, Windows 10)

roqueforty
roqueforty
✭✭✭
Hello!

STEAM, Windows 10
After the recent PTS patch, i logged into the NA server to get a daily reward, then i quit the app and closed the launcher. After i reopened it, i was greeted with this:

5lfqnvvivwit.png
2b4neml0hh0i.png

All of this happened in a span of 1 hour. Please advice, as the general advice about Program Data folder/C++ reinstall did not work. Thank you.
Edited by ZOS_Phoenix on 23 February 2024 01:18
  • moo_2021
    moo_2021
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    same here. I'm not trying to log while it's down but can't even do repair.
    Options
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you can't use the launcher, you can otherwise start the game directly by going to your ESO installation directory\game\eso64.exe.

I only open the launcher whenever the game needs to be updated.
    Edited by Maitsukas on 21 February 2024 09:00
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates (No updates for May 6 and May 14 due to IRL events).

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
    Options
  • BlackAxiom
    BlackAxiom
    ✭✭✭
    moo_2021 wrote: »
    same here. I'm not trying to log while it's down but can't even do repair.

For me it was already open but prompted "Repair" for ESO, Restarted the launcher and now cant get in anymore lol.
    Options
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems to me that this could be due to the work mentioned in the maintenance announcement.

"We are completing standard reboot maintenance and backend network system upgrades"

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/652825/maintenance-scheduled-for-february-21-2024#latest
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
    Options
  • roqueforty
    roqueforty
    ✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    It seems to me that this could be due to the work mentioned in the maintenance announcement.

"We are completing standard reboot maintenance and backend network system upgrades"

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/652825/maintenance-scheduled-for-february-21-2024#latest

Maybe, idk, but should it affect the launcher itself?
    Options
  • uniqpy
    uniqpy
    ✭✭✭
    I would wait to do any sort of reinstall until the server maintenance is completed as it is most likely that:
    · [IN PROGRESS] NA megaservers for maintenance – February 21, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
    · [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers for maintenance – February 21, 5:00 UTC (12:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)
    Options
  • ClowdyAllDay
    ClowdyAllDay
    ✭✭✭✭
    na should be back in 40 minutes. should work then.
    Options
  • roqueforty
    roqueforty
    ✭✭✭
    Update: things seem to be bak to normal. Thank you, everyone.
    Options
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's about troubleshooting on the PC platform.

Thank you for your understanding
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Phoenix
    We are glad to hear that this issue has been resolved! That being the case, we will go ahead and close out this thread.
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.