The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Was there maintenance today?

WhosTheFancyOneNow
WhosTheFancyOneNow
✭✭✭
or was it anti-maintenance today? my ping is up over 300, which is double its usual and sometimes over 450. Who can play like that? EWWWWW!!!
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on 30 January 2024 04:25
  • WhosTheFancyOneNow
    WhosTheFancyOneNow
    ✭✭✭
    or was it the pts server updating while i played that did that messy mess?
    Options
  • WhosTheFancyOneNow
    WhosTheFancyOneNow
    ✭✭✭
    nipe pts server finished its update and ping is over 560 when its normally 130. whats to be done?
    Options
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pts was in maintenance. I'm currently waiting for the patch notes promised in today stream (want to look at the new sets).
    Options
  • Kite42
    Kite42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your ping is over 300?! Let me check the emergency compassion fund of Asia/Oceana and see what we can rustle up...

Here ya go, 100gp. Let us know where to send it and I'll get it straight off by my fastest griffin.
    Edited by Kite42 on 29 January 2024 18:44
    Options
  • Trejgon
    Trejgon
    ✭✭✭✭
    There was a PC NA/EU megaserver maintenance today in the morning, as per banner at the top of the forum.....
    Options
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    or was it anti-maintenance today? my ping is up over 300, which is double its usual and sometimes over 450. Who can play like that? EWWWWW!!!
    Welcome to the ESO southern hemisphere experience.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
    Options
  • WhosTheFancyOneNow
    WhosTheFancyOneNow
    ✭✭✭
    Kite42 wrote: »
    Your ping is over 300?! Let me check the emergency compassion fund of Asia/Oceana and see what we can rustle up...

Here ya go, 100gp. Let us know where to send it and I'll get it straight off by my fastest griffin.

Ahahahaahahahahahah. Tooo generous!
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, welcome to playing over satellite - a good day my ping is 750+ ms. Most days it's 999+.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    Options
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's about PC technical troubleshooting.

Thank you for your understanding
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Our help article linked below offers different troubleshooting you can try for latency issues while playing ESO.

Latency / Lag - Technical Support - The Elder Scrolls Online
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • WhosTheFancyOneNow
    WhosTheFancyOneNow
    ✭✭✭
    TY! There's no helping the lag in my head though is there?
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @WhosTheFancyOneNow

You're welcome. If you need any further assistance please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post