The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No access code, no ZOS support response for over 6 hours, tickets answered on old email?

l0wolfeyez0l
Yet another rant from a 'returning' player (if I can ever get into the game :/ ) Reference code # 240119-004335 for a Dev that might see this and decide to do something.
So, after redownloading last night, i get the amazing, 'access code' needed pop up. After 4 hours of requesting a new one every 10 - 15 minutes and checking all the boxes on this 'fix' ( https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/#en/answer/8724 ) I finally submitted a ticket. Another 3 hours (and many many new access code requests) I finally get ZOS's support to email me and request I verify ownership. So I provide all that I can, and email back within 15 minutes of the original contact with support. Just also happens to be around 4.30pm EST (double checked the time stamp to be sure). That's over 7 hours ago now, and have yet to even get a 'thank you, let me verify the information you've provided'. Then I get an email on a switched-out email (part of the to do list in 'server lag') saying they're referring my ticket to a specialized team to give me 'the best resolution possible', whatever that means.
Does ZOS 'support' not provide any actual assistance past 5pm without being bugged? I wanted to re-up my plus and pre-order Gold Road as a late birthday gift to myself (bday in 2 days and Gold Road launches in June) but at this point i'm ready to tear all my hair out, uninstall and go back to playing nothing...
Edited by ZOS_Phoenix on 21 January 2024 20:29
  • Mithgil
    Mithgil
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps @ZOS_Kevin can take a look at this?
    PC NA Yes, I use add-ons.
    Options
  • l0wolfeyez0l
    @Mithgil Thanks for lurking on the forums. I'm just hoping something comes of my ranting and whining before I give up lol
    Edited by l0wolfeyez0l on 20 January 2024 05:26
    Options
  • ZOS_Kraken
    @l0wolfeyez0l I sent you an update about your ticket on forum messages.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • l0wolfeyez0l
    SO! Here's an update for anyone following or interested. Just for giggles I decided to make a new email (yahoo instead of gmail) and switch my email to that. AND GUESS WHAT I GOT?!?! :s I'm relieved that i'm finally in game... Also pissed and don't understand why switching emails FOR A 4TH TIME got the job done... Now I wanna know why my old emails aren't recieving those codes but can get marketing emails?
    Options
  • ZOS_Phoenix
    Thank you very much for the update, we're glad to hear you got back into the game! As this issue has been resolved, I will go ahead and close out this thread.
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.