The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Master Writ Value

finger88
finger88
✭✭
I have a gold jewelry master writ for 605 vouchers. Anyone know the going rate for that at guild traders
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on 18 January 2024 22:37
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't. But it might run to millions, and no, I'm not interested in buying it.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    Options
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PC? PS?
    NA? EU?

On PC NA they are going for between 3mil to 7mil https://us.tamrieltradecentre.com/pc/Trade/SearchResult?IconName=master_writ_jewelry.png&ItemID=18179&ItemNamePattern=Sealed+Jewelry+Crafter+Writ&MasterWritVoucherMin=605&MasterWritVoucherMax=605

If I were selling I'd go low to mid 4mil range.

EDIT: Fixed link
    Edited by Tenthirty2 on 18 January 2024 02:13
    • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
    • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)
    Options
  • finger88
    finger88
    ✭✭
    I'm on PC..NA.. Holy crap, had no idea it was worth that.. cool..
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh, it's because they reset the jewelry system. Writs still "in the world" at hundreds of vouchers value are going to be worth millions - because the supply is finite. There will be no more of them. I was very lucky to have one left on one of my mains. I didn't even consider selling it - because filling it got me a GM crafting station on that main.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    Options
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's asking the community for assistance.

Thank you for your understanding
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    finger88 wrote: »
    I'm on PC..NA.. Holy crap, had no idea it was worth that.. cool..

those used to be OK value before, but after the jewelry temper rework to remove grains, the "old" jewelry writs such as the one you have became extremely valuable because of the drastically easier cost to craft

the "new" ones have been rebalanced and dont come close to reaching those values of vouchers
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options