The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

New Quest "Aiding the Endless Archive", no announcement?

laniakea_0
laniakea_0
✭✭✭✭
There apparently is an intro quest "Aiding the Endless Archive" (soon to be "Aiding the Infinite Archive", I suppose...) that can be found in Molag Mar, Vvardenfell and it's bestowed by Filer Pix. it basically just sends you to the Archive. your standard vector quest. but was this announced anywhere? I don't remember any official statement that this is where you can first start the Archive if you want to be actively pointed at it and don't want to rely on fast travel.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on 15 December 2023 04:17
  • fall0athboy
    fall0athboy
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's going to annoy me if I missed this quest and can't get it now. I tried on this character to do every vector quest possible.
  • laniakea_0
    laniakea_0
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's going to annoy me if I missed this quest and can't get it now. I tried on this character to do every vector quest possible.

It'll still be available after you've already been to the archive
    Edited by laniakea_0 on 14 December 2023 13:41
  • fall0athboy
    fall0athboy
    ✭✭✭✭
    laniakea_0 wrote: »

I'll still be available after you've already been to the archive

Hopefully!

Some pointer/vector quests go away.
  • fall0athboy
    fall0athboy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh.

It's already in-game. Woops.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's about a quest.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post