The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Quest : "Burdensome Beasts"

Lucidilusions
Lucidilusions
✭✭
To whom it may concern,

I recently completed the new event quest "Burdensome Beasts" and I was profoundly disappointed to find out we do not receive an event coffer upon its completion. I'm not sure what brought about the decision to forego a coffer for completing the series of task's required by the quest, but I believe it is a mistake. While I'm aware there are many opportunities to gain coffers during this event had I known there was almost no reward for the event quest I would have simply skipped it. Please consider including a coffer in future event quest if possible.

Thank you for your time,

Lucid

Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on 17 November 2023 04:32
  • EdjeSwift
    EdjeSwift
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think you have your quests mixed up.

Margin of Ire is the Endless Archive quest, it doesn't have to do with the Gates of Oblivion event. Not that the quest "Burdensome Beasts" rewards you with a coffer either.
    Antiquities Addict
  • Lucidilusions
    Lucidilusions
    ✭✭
    EdjeSwift wrote: »
    I think you have your quests mixed up.

Margin of Ire is the Endless Archive quest, it doesn't have to do with the Gates of Oblivion event. Not that the quest "Burdensome Beasts" rewards you with a coffer either.

Thanks, lol updated to reflect the correct name.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's quest related.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • Lucidilusions
    Lucidilusions
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Hadeostry I was looking for the event feedback thread you all usually post but I can't find one. It's really event feedback, just happens to be a quest. As long as someone saw it though, thank you :-)
  • forfoxsakemary
    I had the same reaction, iirc it's just a gold reward. I was very underwhelmed 😂, really not worth going across the map to get the beasts especially if you don't have the waypoints, which was my case. 😅 I wish there would have been something fun, maybe an event-related limited reward, or even just a ticket. Still would've done the quest knowing the lack of reward because I'm a completionist, but if you don't care about that, save yourself some time and skip that one. ;)