The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

It would be nice to see the function

latvietis
latvietis
Soul Shriven
It would be nice to see the function, to see the quests not started on the map, otherwise they are not visible and it is not clear where to look
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on 15 September 2023 03:13
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's quest related.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • latvietis
    latvietis
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's quest related.

Thank you for your understanding

I would like to hear from the developers of this game whether they will add something similar or not.
  • SpiritKitten
    SpiritKitten
    ✭✭✭✭
    latvietis wrote: »
    It would be nice to see the function, to see the quests not started on the map, otherwise they are not visible and it is not clear where to look

There are addons on PC for this, sorry if you are not on PC.
  • latvietis
    latvietis
    Soul Shriven
    latvietis wrote: »

There are addons on PC for this, sorry if you are not on PC.

I am categorically against mods, but I decided to try, and I was right,it doesn't work correctly, somewhere there is an icon with a quest in map,and there is no in-game, but somewhere on the contrary
    Edited by latvietis on 15 September 2023 11:44
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    have to make sure the addon is kept up to date, if its out of date and zos moves a quest giver, then the pin wont be in the right location since those are basically manually programmed into the addon

theres also several addons for finding quests, i know i used to use one, helped me find a few really out of the way quests

a non-addon way to telling if you are missing a quest is if you explore a POI and the icon is black, that means you have not done the associated quest/quest chain in the area
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014