The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

When are the Monster Mask Style Pages Available During this Event?

Nebs
Nebs
✭✭✭✭
I've reread the Undaunted Celebration event news posted and I couldn't find anywhere it detailing how to get the non-Opal versions of the mask style pages during this event. My team loaded up on Opal Nightflame pages yesterday, but we never got any of the normal style, even though the shoulder is being offered by Maj in her vendor offerings.

I don't know if it's written anywhere, or if players have experience with it - are the style mask pages only available when their weapons styles are available in the crown store? Meaning, the only mask pages dropping are Kargeda's (unrelated, technically, to the event), Slimecraw's and Tremorscale's?

It was previously my assumption that if the shoulder page is being offered by the Undaunted vendors (not the crown store) that the mask was available from the associated dungeon. Is that really the case?

Thanks for your help, my small team would rather not be chasing after style pages that aren't yet available!
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on 11 September 2023 03:16
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Non-Opal style masks are dropping alongside their Opal counterparts in this event. In three dungeon runs last night, one groupmate got the non-opal while another got the opal.
    Options
  • Nebs
    Nebs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, thanks so much for the info!
    Options
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it deals with an Event.

Thank you for your understanding
    Options
    Staff Post