The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

ESO Trading Hub is now publicly available - Addon and Price List

• Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's not letting me input text for a Text Search.

In fact, the only filter for which there is any interaction is the "Quality Range" slider.

*User Error.
    Edited by Grizzbeorn on 25 July 2023 11:30
      PC/NA Warden Main
      Options
    • Alcast
      Alcast
      Class Representative
      freespirit wrote: »
      Not on Minion? Couldn't see it on there :(

We are currently focusing on having all set up on the trading page, if you don't have the client or aren't logged in you will get a banner on top sending you to the page where it is explained how to set it up.

h64zkh7881w9.jpg

We might eventually get it to esoui, no ETA though.

Varana wrote: »
      While I wouldn't be surprised if the TTC dev welcomes this, as they have moved on from ESO like five years ago or so, so doing the same but a bit more convenient may be a good idea in general...
      I'm also not sure how this is different from TTC, apart from the much more convenient and easier-to-use search site. Is it different from TTC in its core functionality? And again, I'm fine if it just does the same things but better. It's just a bit murky at this front atm. :)

It is an improved version. More user-friendly and a one-page trading page, and more accurate price data (once enough data is collected). We are also working on additional features such as giving auto ping to discord when an item you selected as favorite is listed. Some users already gave great feedback on things we can implement in the future too.
      nebula3832 wrote: »
      Does anyone know if this is available to console players?

Addon console data sadly doesn't make sense since we can't use addons on console. That means console players would have to manually enter items. Thus everything would be extremely outdated, like it is on other addons.

Edited by Alcast on 25 July 2023 08:39
      https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
      https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
      https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

Options
    • Alcast
      Alcast
      Class Representative
      Grizzbeorn wrote: »

In fact, the only filter for which there is any interaction is the "Quality Range" slider.

Are you on mobile or desktop and what browser do you use? You are the first user reporting this issue.

Options
    • Grizzbeorn
      Grizzbeorn
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Alcast wrote: »

Are you on mobile or desktop and what browser do you use? You are the first user reporting this issue.

Desktop. Vivaldi (Chrome) browser.
      Edited by Grizzbeorn on 25 July 2023 09:05
        PC/NA Warden Main
        Options
      • Saint-Ange
        Saint-Ange
        ✭✭✭
        hi, testing this right now and I have this error while opening Awesome Guild Store:
        user:/AddOns/EsoTradingHub/EsoTradingHub.lua:90: table index is nil
        stack traceback:
        user:/AddOns/EsoTradingHub/EsoTradingHub.lua:90: in function 'AddGuild'
        	<Locals> guild = [table:1]{traderGuildName = ""} </Locals>
        user:/AddOns/EsoTradingHub/EsoTradingHub.lua:204: in function 'GuildHandler:Initialize'
        	<Locals> self = [table:1], isKiosk = F </Locals>
        /EsoUI/Libraries/Utility/BaseObject.lua:231: in function 'ZO_InitializingObject:New'
        	<Locals> self = [table:2]{__isAbstractClass = F}, newObject = [table:1] </Locals>
        user:/AddOns/EsoTradingHub/EsoTradingHub.lua:360: in function 'onTradingHouseOpened'
        	<Locals> event = 131572, isKiosk = F, isBanker = T </Locals>

edit: I had this error only once, switched character and all is fine too.
        Edited by Saint-Ange on 25 July 2023 09:29
        Options
      • aleksandr_ESO
        aleksandr_ESO
        ✭✭✭
        h9dlb wrote: »
        What's the point of this when we already have MM and TTC. Why do people keep making addons of mods that have already been made?
        the owner of the horse asked the creator of the car
        Options
      • Saint-Ange
        Saint-Ange
        ✭✭✭
        Ok I've tested this and uninstalled as it is not ready yet to be useful for a trader but it could be good with that start

I have moded TTC for my needs but I can't obtain the same result yet with ESO-Hub because the website is missing options like efficiently sorting results both while searching on the website or interacting with the result from an IG search (contextual menu) wich is as of now not possible. History is not implemented yet, et cetera.

I would not have published this addon and website yet, it's too early and I would definitely not declared it being in beta phase. I know creation is exiting but I won't advice to present a work until it's .. presentable.
        Options
      • LalMirchi
        LalMirchi
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        A question of order, why is this post still in " General ESO Discussion" when it is most appropriate for the "ADD-ONS & UI MODS" category?
        Options
      • Tommy_The_Gun
        Tommy_The_Gun
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        What's the point of this when we already have MM and TTC.
        Competition ?

I mean both websites & addons should be getting improved, especially given the fact that TTC has ads with add block detection.

Not only that, but in ESO for the most part the ones who offer the lowest price = winner as people will buy from them & not someone else.
        Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on 25 July 2023 11:01
        Options
      • Danikat
        Danikat
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        What's the point of this when we already have MM and TTC.

I think it's useful to have multiple addons which do similar things, or even the same thing, because it gives players more options to choose from. For the same reason I'm still using some addons whose core functions have now been added to the base game, because I prefer the way the addon does it. (There's others I stopped using because I prefer how the game does it.)

But that's why it's also helpful to have a comparison of how a new addon differs from similar ones that already exist, to help players work out which one they might prefer or if they want to use both.
        PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
        Options
      • Grizzbeorn
        Grizzbeorn
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭

@Alcast

Oops -- false alarm. I tried it on Microsoft Edge, and realized from that exactly where the input fields are located.
        I have a dark theme installed on my Vivaldi browser, which caused me to miss them when I tried there, at first (despite clicking all over the area; totally user error).

Having discovered where the fields are located, I tried again on Vivaldi, and wonder of wonders...

So sorry for the confusion.
        Edited by Grizzbeorn on 25 July 2023 11:33
          PC/NA Warden Main
          Options
        • Saint-Ange
          Saint-Ange
          ✭✭✭
          in ESO for the most part the ones who offer the lowest price = winner as people will buy from them & not someone else.
          not obligatory, some people have a lot of gold and won't bother teleporting to buy an item and even less with the risk to see it already gone so they buy if the price is reasonable, not the lowest, that's why the trader location is still relevant. also the main currency is time hence gold per hour ..
          Options
        • Blood_again
          Blood_again
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          This topic is probably in a wrong category.
          It is about Add-ons & UI Mods.

@ZOS_Hadeostry @ZOS_Icy
          Options
        • Elvenheart
          Elvenheart
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          I’m glad this topic started out in general since I rarely visit sub-forums and would have probably missed it.
          Options
        • troomar
          troomar
          ✭✭✭✭
          You can read the full press release here for the ESO Trading Hub.

I didn't find any mention about it, but I'm wondering if it's possible to update the price table manually without running the client application.

For example TTC has a "zip file" (updated every day) on the website that you can download manually a put these files into your TTC addon. These are text files with a price table.

Is it possible in trading-hub too, and if not, do you plan to offer such manual update?
          Edited by troomar on 25 July 2023 12:55
          Yes.
          Options
        • redlink1979
          redlink1979
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭✭
          (...) The addon is also lightweight. Therefore it won't impact your ESO performance as much as other addons may.
          Can you provide more details?
          Another question: will you add a price check section in the future?
          Price check it's one of the reasons why I use TTC, the automaton bot can't check the price of companion's listed items when you want to check a specific trait n specific quality.
          Edited by redlink1979 on 25 July 2023 13:12
          "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
          • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
          • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
          • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
          • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
          Options
        • ZOS_Icy
          ZOS_Icy
          mod
          Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
          Options
          Staff Post
        • Pepegrillos
          Pepegrillos
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          As long as I can use AdBlock, I will use it over TTC.
          Options
        • TaSheen
          TaSheen
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          Saint-Ange wrote: »
          in ESO for the most part the ones who offer the lowest price = winner as people will buy from them & not someone else.
          not obligatory, some people have a lot of gold and won't bother teleporting to buy an item and even less with the risk to see it already gone so they buy if the price is reasonable, not the lowest, that's why the trader location is still relevant. also the main currency is time hence gold per hour ..

This. If I can't find it in Vivec, I don't need it bad enough to go looking for it, not even on a website like TTC.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
          Options
        • Woeler
          Woeler
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭✭
          I would not have published this addon and website yet, it's too early and I would definitely not declared it being in beta phase. I know creation is exiting but I won't advice to present a work until it's .. presentable.

If only we had consulted you, instead of a team of professionals in the field.
          Edited by Woeler on 25 July 2023 18:08
          Options
        • LalMirchi
          LalMirchi
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          Just tried out website and it looks great. I wish the searches and trader locations would be pop-up windows instead of opening in new tabs.
          Options
        • Saint-Ange
          Saint-Ange
          ✭✭✭
          Woeler wrote: »

Sorry, I did it again: I'm in a professional branch that implies zero mistake, or people die. 40 years of that have modeled my perception of profesionalism which clearly does not fit today's standards.
          So .. good job lads! Good job! Keep doing the best you can!
          Edited by Saint-Ange on 26 July 2023 06:54
          Options
        • Alcast
          Alcast
          Class Representative

@Alcast

Oops -- false alarm. I tried it on Microsoft Edge, and realized from that exactly where the input fields are located.
          I have a dark theme installed on my Vivaldi browser, which caused me to miss them when I tried there, at first (despite clicking all over the area; totally user error).

Having discovered where the fields are located, I tried again on Vivaldi, and wonder of wonders...

So sorry for the confusion.

Roger that, thanks for the heads up.
          troomar wrote: »
          You can read the full press release here for the ESO Trading Hub.

I didn't find any mention about it, but I'm wondering if it's possible to update the price table manually without running the client application.

For example TTC has a "zip file" (updated every day) on the website that you can download manually a put these files into your TTC addon. These are text files with a price table.

Is it possible in trading-hub too, and if not, do you plan to offer such manual update?

Manual doing this would just complicate it? Auto takes care of it without having to do anything.

Options
        • Woeler
          Woeler
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭✭
          Woeler wrote: »

Sorry, I did it again: I'm in a professional branch that implies zero mistake, or people die. 40 years of that have modeled my perception of profesionalism which clearly does not fit today's standards.
          So .. good job lads! Good job! Keep doing the best you can!

👍 Thank you Kanye, very cool.
          Edited by Woeler on 27 July 2023 08:01
          Options
        • troomar
          troomar
          ✭✭✭✭

Manual doing this would just complicate it? Auto takes care of it without having to do anything.

What I meant is using the in-game add-on without the client application.
          Yes.
          Options
        • Woeler
          Woeler
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭✭
          troomar wrote: »

What I meant is using the in-game add-on without the client application.

You can theoretically, but you wouldn't get any updates, and your prices would be out of date pretty much a few days afterwards. While it is possible to just copy the lua files from someone else, and install it without the client (and thus without getting updates), we don't support this.

Without the client there is also no way to sync your listings to the eso-hub server. So all in all, even if you can get your hands on the addon without the client. It's pretty useless.

If you can find a way to update it manually all the time by yourself, you are free to do so. But we are not looking to add official support for this workflow.
          Edited by Woeler on 29 July 2023 09:19
          Options
        • vsrs_au
          vsrs_au
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭
          @Alcast , can you please add to the web page options to sort the results by #units (i.e. the 1st column in the results table) and also by price / unit, either ascending or descending ? Note that I mentioned price / unit, not total price. This would make it a lot easier to use.

Also, I'd like to mention that I was pleasantly surprised yesterday when I found that I could actually search for the "Ta" rune on the ESOHub site. :) This is next to impossible on the TTC site, because that site won't allow searches for anything unless at least 3 characters are typed (not including the quotes), e.g. a search string "Ta" (including the quotes) gives nothing on the TTC site.
          PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
          Options
        • LalMirchi
          LalMirchi
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          I give the mobile site a 2.5/10, because there's about 25% of the screen covered with data-heavy ads that re-load each time you do a new search.

r27gr0aqbf9b.png

I'll pass until there aren't auto-playing HD video ads, sometimes 2 at once. Don't care whether the site needs (or wants) ad revenue, it's not a nice user experience.

Search seems to work alright, which is actually a big achievement. Doesn't seem majorly better than TTC yet.

I just tried the site on my iPad. Oh my eyes! The ads are blinking away and now I really appreciate the ad-blocking on my computers ;) PC & Mac.

I for one give the site a thumbs down.

I will try the add-on once it comes to Minion, until then, I will respectfully refrain.
          Options
        • Irhak
          Irhak
          ✭✭
          So far I used TTC to check prices and had MM for checking my sales. This addon looks like is better than TTC as it gives both listings and prices... However the main reason I use MM is still not in Eso Traidng Hub - it does not track weekly sales of mines in guilds... So I still need MM to track the quotas :(

You add that and I bet people will go nuts for Eso traidng hub ;)
          Options
        • ZOS_Volpe
          ZOS_Volpe
          admin
          Greetings all,

After removing a few posts that were baiting and bashing, we would like everyone to keep posts on the subject at hand, civil, and constructive.

Thank you for your understanding.
          The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
          Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
          Options
          Staff Post