The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Crashed in Reapers March and can't login now

Yellow_Monolith
Yellow_Monolith
✭✭✭✭✭
I crashed while doing the zone story in Reapers March on my Arcanist for skillpoints, now every time I try login on that character the game crashes. Anyone else experience this or know the fix?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 20 September 2023 17:10
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Was it in the area of Arenthia, by any chance?

I've heard there is an issue up there that if you get crashed, it essentially lockes up your character and you need to ask support for help to move your character out of there. Supposedly that bug should be fixed with the next update as it's in the PTS patch notes this week.
    Options
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you are on ps5 near arenthia you can raise a ticket to move your character, or you can install the ps4 version of the bame, move your character then go back to the ps5 version
    Soupy twist
    Options
  • Yellow_Monolith
    Yellow_Monolith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool guys. Thanks for letting me know. It was Arenthia, so I'll ask support for help now.
    Options
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There’s a pretty old issue with the area near Arenthia. I’d suggest contacting support and asking them to relocate your character.
    Options
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also, if you still have a PS4 or use the PS4 version on your PS5, you can get unstuck on PS4. It’s apparently a PS5 bug, from my understanding.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If the crash troubleshooting found here is not helping with these crashes, please go ahead and start a ticket with customer support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post