The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Win 3 Matches

sPark101
sPark101
✭✭✭
Otherwise known as "to the victor"
I don't like this challenge so I avoid it completely but sometimes it takes awhile to get a different challenge. Is there a way to get a different challenge quicker?

Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on 1 July 2023 03:39
  • Cazador
    Cazador
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes you can drop the quest and pick up a different one. It might depend on if you've done one of the other ones already though.
    Options
  • sPark101
    sPark101
    ✭✭✭
    Cazador wrote: »
    Sometimes you can drop the quest and pick up a different one. It might depend on if you've done one of the other ones already though.

Ah yes I did the other two on my player already today, maybe it's a daily timer thing, I'll give it a try tomorrow.
    Options
  • jtm1018
    jtm1018
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is so hard to do, specially wit randoms.
    And the other teams is premade.
    I just abandon it and see if I can get 5 matches or 1k points matches.
    Options
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it deals with Battleground activities.

Thank you for your understanding
    Options
    Staff Post
  • mmtaniac
    mmtaniac
    ✭✭✭✭
    This quest is hardest.
    Options
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I completed it a few weeks ago. It was difficult but then I figured it out. I finally got decent teammates and won 3 battlegrounds.
    Options
  • Soleya
    Soleya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really they should change the challenges to:
    Win 1 round
    Play 3 Rounds
    Contribution (keep the same)

Can get contribution in a single match, having to win 3 or play 5 is just too much to even bother for a daily challenge.
    Options
  • Calastir
    Calastir
    ✭✭✭
    STUN! STUN! STUN! DEAD...after which follows my looong trek across the field for more of the same...

Finally after about 15 minutes of this punishment, both opposing teams get all the gear and loot to improve even further as usual, reducing my chances of ever winning even a single match next to zero.

See here my average experience with BG. Nuff said why I hate this quest.
    Chaszmyr Do'Benrae (Dunmer Magsorc Vampire Infinity) ~ Dusk Doublespeak (Breton Magplar Werewolf) ~ Stan of Rimari (Nord Dragonknight Tank) ~ Bunto Kim Alhambra (Redguard Magplar Paladin) ~ Alicyankali (Argonian Magicka Necromancer Draugr Kin) ~ Gruuman Odinfan (Orsimer Magplar) ~ Boymans van Beuningen (Khajiit Stam Warden Bowzerker) ~ Flannelflail (Imperial Stamina Nightblade Brawler PVP) ~ Calastir (Altmer Stamina Dragonknight) ~ Sallystir (Bosmer Stam Warden Frostbite PVP) ~ Zalastir (Altmer Magicka Warden Ice Storm) ~ Capt Peach (Nord Stamcanist Crux Cannon) ~ PC EU ~ since May 26th, 2021.
    Options