The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Rally Cry- Bugged?

ItISLupus
ItISLupus
So the start of the quest, where you have to help clear the camp of werewolves. A good portion of the time the quest npc bugs out and will not continue.

Anyone been able to make it passed this?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on 3 September 2023 03:17
  • heyguyslol
    heyguyslol
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah everyone in the area, including myself, is unable to interact with the npc so I would assume the quest is bugged.
    @heyguyslol

http://twitch.tv/heyguyslol_1975
    Options
  • Adrianlech6b16_ESO
    Adrianlech6b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Same here, Shaza just stands there, and i have no way to progress.
    Options
  • Kroin
    Kroin
    ✭✭
    Yeah she bugs out sometimes just try again later or relog, i could finish that quest.
    Options
  • dumbo
    dumbo
    This failed for me during beta, logout/login "worked for me".

As with a bug in another zone, I think the problem is caused when players attack the werewolves before she does. AFAIK she's immortal, so wait until she starts attacking werewolves before you attack each group.
    Edited by dumbo on 3 April 2014 14:30
    Options
  • Silverbird
    Silverbird
    ✭✭✭
    Not only that ... I guess you need to be there, when she starts to walk. If you get an instanced version of someone else already beeing on its way with her, you cannot complete it.
    Options
  • Branbran
    Branbran
    ✭✭
    We fixed this by pulling one of the werewolves to the orc lady and having it do an aoe attack so she gets hit. It's definitely a problem that happens when there's too many people killing all the werewolves right away before she even aggroes on them.
    Winter-Time
    by Robert Louis Stevenson
    Late lies the wintry sun a-bed,
    A frosty, fiery sleepy-head;
    Blinks but an hour or two; and then,
    A blood-red orange, sets again.

Before the stars have left the skies,
    At morning in the dark I rise;
    And shivering in my nakedness,
    By the cold candle, bathe and dress.

Close by the jolly fire I sit
    To warm my frozen bones a bit;
    Or with a reindeer-sled, explore
    The colder countries round the door.

When to go out, my nurse doth wrap
    Me in my comforter and cap;
    The cold wind burns my face, and blows
    Its frosty pepper up my nose.

Black are my steps on silver sod;
    Thick blows my frosty breath abroad;
    And tree and house, and hill and lake,
    Are frosted like a wedding cake.
    Options
  • krapmyself
    krapmyself
    ✭✭✭
    I completed it, sets up a whole slew of quests that pits you against that werewolf lord at the end of it. Last quest in the line even gave a skill point.

I completed it (yesterday) but logging out then back in, I caught her in the middle of the camp walking around and fighting werewolves. I talked to her and it brought up a dialogue and then wee killed werewolves together. I waited for her to engage the werewolves before I started fighting. (a Bosmer bloke joined me halfway through the fights). I noticed that at certain points during her route she will stop for a moment and werewolves will spawn to attack her. I think if you're seeing this you should be able to complete the quest.

Still have one quest left that I can't complete. The Ghosts of Westry (or whatever it's called). Those damn ghosts just won't spawn!
    Options
  • ramalls
    ramalls
    Soul Shriven
    So, this quest started out fine, but after we killed all the werewolves, the quest character just locked up. I logged out and came back in and now she's completely gone. Anyone have any ideas on this bugged quest???

Soooooooooo Frustrated!!!!
    Options
  • tom_spillarb16_ESO
    Thanks for the tip about pulling an enemy to her and hit her, that made her start walking around :)
    Options
  • nachtelfe1983b16_ESO
    Could anyone post a pic of here position? The way marker shows me going in town... when I am there.. it shows me going out of town.. but I couldn't see her....others which have finished this quest can't help, because their map shows a normal town without werewolves.
    Options
  • Aigeas
    Aigeas
    Soul Shriven
    At veteran 1 content as an Ebonheart, April 21 and this quest is still bugged... Really??
    Options
  • Zabus
    Zabus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still bugged at Vet 1 damn..
    Zavus - Khajiit Nightblade EP | AR 50
    Zāv - Imperial Templar | AR 24
    Zavbags - Argonian Nightblade EP | AR 19
    Zabus - Redguard Nightblade DC | AR 13
    Negate Three - Breton Sorcerer EP | AR 19
    Options
  • pandasonacid
    I tried pulling wolves to her and that didn't work she got attacked but after the werewolves being killed she went straight back to standing to where she was and I even tried restarting the game and logging out nothing works please anyone help me if you got any more advices thank you
    Options
  • kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Logging out waiting logging back in fixes it.
    Options
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was still bugged as of May 17th. Figured they would of fixed it by now with all the scheduled maintenance and hours of down time each week.
    Options
  • Spider4423
    This is just silly.... cant continue the quest
    Have no fear im here to murder something you hold dear.
    Options
  • xanikk999
    xanikk999
    ✭✭✭
    A month and one day later from the last post and this quest is still bugged, at least in the V1 ebonpact version.

Somehow when I was off running back to kill more werewolves someone said in chat they unbugged the orc lady. When I walked back up to her the quest continued. I don't know what they did but before this person said something in zone chat she was just standing there and the quest would not progress...

Options
  • kain.winterhearteb17_ESO
    VR1 Ebonheart Pact version is still broken. :(
    Options
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You would think they would prioritize fixing quests that are part of an area's main questline.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
    Options
  • Valnas
    Valnas
    ✭✭✭✭
    still broken
    Fluph Head EP sorc dank magus
    valnäs EP nb
    opHotterslol AD dk
    Options
  • Dacika
    Dacika
    Soul Shriven
    This quest is still bugged...they really do nothing to remedy this?
    It's already along time bugged quest...
    Options
  • Poss
    Poss
    ✭✭✭✭
    Redoing all the quests on my Arcanist and came across this bug. 2014 this was originally reported and it’s still bugged???

But yeh the NPC is not interactable, logging in and out doesn’t solve the issue and I cannot progress.

Almost 10 years and this still happens. I’m actually astounded
    Options
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

We've closed this thread given its age and given that some information may be out of date. If you wish to continue discussing this topic please create a new thread. Thank you for your understanding.
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.