The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No Cyrodiil Rewards from last Campaign?

Vulkunne
Vulkunne
✭✭✭✭✭
Couple of us have noticed we didn't receive anything when the Campaign reset. Old one had 2 or 3 days left and now we're back at 25ish.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on June 6, 2023 3:44AM
We Know...
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    it's in the patch notes
    Options
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    it isn't a new campaign yet, its extended
    Soupy twist
    Options
  • Vulkunne
    Vulkunne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well at least the progress was saved for each character. Guess I have a free month to farm dungeons then. Kind of sucks though because alot of us could have used the payout to build new characters.

Probably not a good decision overall but I'll turn lemons into lemonade.
    We Know...
    Options
  • M0ntie
    M0ntie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What? That’s garbage! Extending it by 23 days is practically not paying a whole campaign rewards!! And it was the campaign with the event in it!
    Options
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lame. The two Mayhem events each year are when a lot of people get most of their campaign awards. Now it is like there only being one Mayhem as far as rewards are concerned. :(
    Options
  • Tranquilizer
    Tranquilizer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it has been in the patch notes, it has been in the pts patch notes since 9.0.0, but it's a lame move nevertheless.

They could have made the campaign switch during patch maintenance instead of extend it by almost another month.

Every time there is a choice between a slightly player friendly and a hefty player unfriendly option you can be sure ZOS takes the unfriendly one :(
    Options
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it has been in the patch notes, it has been in the pts patch notes since 9.0.0, but it's a lame move nevertheless.

They could have made the campaign switch during patch maintenance instead of extend it by almost another month.

Every time there is a choice between a slightly player friendly and a hefty player unfriendly option you can be sure ZOS takes the unfriendly one :(

So much this.
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
    Options
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it deals with campaigns.

Thank you for your understanding
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Tigor
    Tigor
    ✭✭✭
    Almost impossible to close the gap in the leader board and go for emp or campaign rewards. The points from mayhem should not have been included. How to make a plan? Or is this the real mayhem?

GM - Decimation Elite - Ebonheart Pact - Ravenwatch EU/PC - aka Tigor (AR50), Leopard Tank (AR50) , Captain-Caveman (AR50), Tigors Claw (AR50), -Bud Spencer (AR38+)
    Options
  • UnabashedlyHonest
    UnabashedlyHonest
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tigor wrote: »
    Almost impossible to close the gap in the leader board and go for emp or campaign rewards. The points from mayhem should not have been included. How to make a plan? Or is this the real mayhem?

There's no reason to get emp anymore now anyway. They removed the faction health bonus for getting emp. So no reason at all to fight to get emp now. Emp is meaningless now.
    Options
  • Tigor
    Tigor
    ✭✭✭

There's no reason to get emp anymore now anyway. They removed the faction health bonus for getting emp. So no reason at all to fight to get emp now. Emp is meaningless now.

Emperor is an achievement, title and prestige to connect factions. I would say that is more important then campaign rewards that are mostly redundant.
    GM - Decimation Elite - Ebonheart Pact - Ravenwatch EU/PC - aka Tigor (AR50), Leopard Tank (AR50) , Captain-Caveman (AR50), Tigors Claw (AR50), -Bud Spencer (AR38+)
    Options
  • SaffronCitrusflower
    SaffronCitrusflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Emperor is an achievement, title and prestige to connect factions. I would say that is more important then campaign rewards that are mostly redundant.

I already have the costume and achievement. So what's my incentive to get emp now?

The faction health buff is, or rather was, the only significant reason to work towards emp in the first place. In addition, it's impossible for a player to get emp without significant cooperation from the entire faction. So now there is less reason for faction members to work together toward a common goal. Now there is one less reason to PvP.

I doubt very much the PvP population will rebound much now after the newness of U38 wears off and the removal of this buff is one of the main reasons. The one rewards cycle for two campaigns is the other. PvP players are tired of being openly disrespected.
    Options
  • Vulkunne
    Vulkunne
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I already have the costume and achievement. So what's my incentive to get emp now?

The faction health buff is, or rather was, the only significant reason to work towards emp in the first place. In addition, it's impossible for a player to get emp without significant cooperation from the entire faction. So now there is less reason for faction members to work together toward a common goal. Now there is one less reason to PvP.

I doubt very much the PvP population will rebound much now after the newness of U38 wears off and the removal of this buff is one of the main reasons. The one rewards cycle for two campaigns is the other. PvP players are tired of being openly disrespected.

Yep it used to be a right of passage for those of us who PvP regularly. I remember when I emp'd it was really quite interesting hah. The drama and everything.

I have no clue why they keep doing lame things like this to ruin the game, especially PvP. They seem intent on raining on us for some reason and for the life of me I just don't understand why.

Its like any company I've ever worked for the mark of good mgmt is trying to grow a dept but more and more it seems companies are cutting out the things that bring success and then turn around and expect more out of something they keep taking from.
    Edited by Vulkunne on June 12, 2023 3:16PM
    We Know...
    Options