The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

June 2023 Crown Store Showcase

Dragonclaw1337
June 2023 Crown Store Showcase -- where is it?
Edited by ZOS_Phoenix on June 2, 2023 3:28AM
ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Dragonclaw1337
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waiting for it as well!
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    maybe tomorrow
  • joe_schmo
    joe_schmo
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe this means they're ending the Crown store and making it all earnable in-game?

A man can dream...
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    joe_schmo wrote: »
    Maybe this means they're ending the Crown store and making it all earnable in-game?

A man can dream...

lots of crown store showcases have been posted in the month of instead of the month before
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Rageypoo
    Rageypoo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

A man can dream...

I'm waiting for them to make it so that you have to earn it in-game, then once you complete the quest, you then gain the ability to buy it in the crown store.
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rageypoo wrote: »

A man can dream...

I'm waiting for them to make it so that you have to earn it in-game, then once you complete the quest, you then gain the ability to buy it in the crown store.
    That's as good a method as any to kill the game permanently, I guess.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Imagine if they decide to put everything in the showcase to be earnable for Necrom!

I just hope we don't get a BUG that removes gifting of Crown Store Items as it is currently for the Crown Crates.
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check the Crown Store for any limited-time offers and see how many more days until they end. That should give you a rough estimate of when the next batch of limited-time offers will begin, and the showcase will likely get posted right before that.

Edit: Crested Viper Armor Pack "4 days left"-- which would be this coming Monday I think, so I'd guess the showcase will likely be posted either this Monday or a few days before.
    Edited by SeaGtGruff on June 1, 2023 3:02AM
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    June 2023 Crown Store Showcase -- where is it?

The article is usually posted on the last business day (NA) of the month or first/second day of the month.

Typically, the first sale item occurs on the third or fourth day of the month.

I try to have the items added to my ESO calendar by the end of the second day of the month.

https://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar/
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Isnt necrom monday for pc? Maybe they decided that the june crownstore would begin with necrom so they can start with the new stuff right away?
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought the Crown Store offerings typically changed on a Monday? Or does it vary? It would be interesting to see a list of the dates for prior months going back a few years.
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    I thought the Crown Store offerings typically changed on a Monday? Or does it vary? It would be interesting to see a list of the dates for prior months going back a few years.
    I was curious, so searched for it. Here you go! :)
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Elder_Scrolls_Online_-_Crown_Store_Showcase
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It should be here by now. What's going on?
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    I was curious, so searched for it. Here you go! :)
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Elder_Scrolls_Online_-_Crown_Store_Showcase

Wow, thank you for that!

I got a little confused when I looked at the article for January 2022 because the date on it is "03/01/2022"-- but then I figured out that it's in DD/MM/CCYY format. :D

If I have time later this weekend, maybe I'll look up all the dates on calendars to see what days of the week they were. But for January 2022 it was on a Monday, which is what I was expecting.
  • thenappinghamster
    A skeever pet!! With mange 😆🥰
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New items at first glance:
    • Mount - Winterborn Wild Hunt Wolf (700 Crown Gems/9600 Seals of Endeavor), available for 1 year
    • Polymorph - Winterborn Spriggan (500 Crown Gems/7200 Seals of Endeavor), available for 1 year
    • House - Forgemaster Falls (6200 to 7800 Crowns), available for 14 days
    • Furnishings - Furnishing Pack: Malacath's Chosen (4000 Crowns/ESO Plus discounted price is 3200 Crowns), available for 14 days
    • Outfit Style - Elder Scrolls Artifact: Spear of Bitter Mercy (1200 Crowns/ESO Plus discounted price is 960 Crowns), available for 4 days
    • Houseguest - Narboth (800 Crowns/ESO Plus discounted price is 640 Crowns), available for 7 days
    Edited by Maitsukas on June 1, 2023 3:33PM
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's pride month so I'm hoping for some over the top stuff plz
  • Wuduwasa13
    Wuduwasa13
    ✭✭✭
    Not much sense in ‘showcasing’ the things that are already live in the store for people to view themselves.
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's pride month so I'm hoping for some over the top stuff plz

Every month is a pride month for zos crown store team hehe.
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maitsukas wrote: »
    • Mount - Winterborn Wild Hunt Wolf (700 Crown Gems/9600 Seals of Endeavor), available for 1 year
    • Polymorph - Winterborn Spriggan (500 Crown Gems/7200 Seals of Endeavor), available for 1 year
    • Furnishings - Furnishing Pack: Malacath's Chosen (4000 Crowns/ESO Plus discounted price is 3200 Crowns), available for 14 days
    • Outfit Style - Elder Scrolls Artifact: Spear of Bitter Mercy (1200 Crowns/ESO Plus discounted price is 960 Crowns), available for 4 days
    • Houseguest - Narboth (800 Crowns/ESO Plus discounted price is 640 Crowns), available for 7 days

Where are you seeing these? I'm not seeing a showcase.
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maitsukas wrote: »

Where are you seeing these? I'm not seeing a showcase.

in the game, these are live now
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh I won't be home for about six hours to check.
  • JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping we will get the Kargaeda Arms Pack this month. Wanted it since it was datamined in the Lost Depths PTS last year, especially since we got Euphotic Gatekeeper for May.
  • Wuduwasa13
    Wuduwasa13
    ✭✭✭
    Showcase is out, still no Kargeda, but a similar effect for the passion dancer pack
    Edited by Wuduwasa13 on June 1, 2023 4:13PM
  • Zastrix
    Zastrix
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awe man I thought Balorgh was gonna come out. It's been 3 years.
    110-114k Stage 4 Vamprie Magblade u39
    Aldmeri Dominion did nothing wrong in Shadowfen.
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Showcase article. That's ok, guys who have seen it, I posted it.

No, no, really; I got it.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/64225
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • RagnarSw
      RagnarSw
      ✭✭✭
      Zastrix wrote: »
      Awe man I thought Balorgh was gonna come out. It's been 3 years.

Maybe initial release, but it has had to have returned since then. I have Balorgh shoulder style pages and I only moved to PC in August of 2021. I have never bought an Undaunted Mask or Shoulder and I definitely would not have bought multiple. I'm thinking it was around late 2021/early 2022.

Edit : March 2022 https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/61735
      Edited by RagnarSw on June 1, 2023 4:32PM
    • Soarora
      Soarora
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      I thought Emissary was supposed to be the gold achievement house? Pretty sure this was mentioned in a stream, no?
      PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    • RagnarSw
      RagnarSw
      ✭✭✭
      Soarora wrote: »
      I thought Emissary was supposed to be the gold achievement house? Pretty sure this was mentioned in a stream, no?

Furnished is crowns. They always put the gold houses in store too.
    • Soarora
      Soarora
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      RagnarSw wrote: »
      Soarora wrote: »

Furnished is crowns. They always put the gold houses in store too.

Okay, thought so but wasn’t sure… I do not trust after High Isle. Thanks
      PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore