The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

DEVELOPERS PLZ READ

LuC1ll3atTh3Wh33L
LuC1ll3atTh3Wh33L
✭✭✭
0pgx1q9y7c9x.png

there is no sugar coating this.
i have been unable to loot this node since launch. since launch?!
[snip]
since launch.

[edited for bashing]
Edited by ZOS_Icy on 13 May 2023 15:17
You've had nature explained to you and you're bored with it, you've had the living body explained to you and you're bored with it, you've had the universe explained to you and you're bored with it, so now you want cheap thrills and, like, plenty of them....
-Johnny
  • Kisakee
    Kisakee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Instead of being all snarky you could just have made a post in the bug section and show them the exact position to get this fixed.
    "I don't know who you are, but i will find you and i will rob you." - Liam Thiefsson
  • LuC1ll3atTh3Wh33L
    LuC1ll3atTh3Wh33L
    ✭✭✭
    i have submitted a bug report twice, but thank you for your suggestion.

edit: and i have not been the only one to bring this to ZOS's attention.
    Edited by LuC1ll3atTh3Wh33L on 13 May 2023 13:03
    You've had nature explained to you and you're bored with it, you've had the living body explained to you and you're bored with it, you've had the universe explained to you and you're bored with it, so now you want cheap thrills and, like, plenty of them....
    -Johnny
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Bug Reports section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • LuC1ll3atTh3Wh33L
    LuC1ll3atTh3Wh33L
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Icy wrote: »
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Bug Reports section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.

i don't feel moving this bug report (a bug that's as old as launch and still not fixed) will resolve this problem. you will prolly edit this out as "edited for bashing" but i'm not bashing.
    this is where bug reports go to die, yes?
    thank you for your understanding and not presuming my intention is to troll. it is not. this node is just one of soooo many. i am not a developer (programmer) but grew up with a family of them. i'm not a very smart person so perhaps i'm not understanding. my experience with this game since launch has been a mixed bag. i come across mechanical errors in game. i report them. nothing. how else am i too think of you?
    Edited by LuC1ll3atTh3Wh33L on 13 May 2023 22:05
    -Johnny