The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Who is the mage on the far right of this image?

JMadFour
JMadFour
✭✭✭✭✭
pinjdkq1lzbf.jpeg

I can name everyone in this picture, except the Argonian and Mage on the far right. Who are they?

From left to right, Gwendis, Darien Gautier, Naryu Virian, Cadwell, Razum-Dar, Dominion Player Character, Ebonheart Player Character, Daggerfall Player Character, Sai Sahan, Khamira, Abnur Tharn, ?, ?
Maitsukas wrote: »
It's Xuxas and Gabrielle Benele. Their names also show up when you hover over the list of forum avatars.

This is the answer. Thanks!
Edited by ZOS_Icy on 7 April 2023 18:14
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gabrielle Benele maybe?

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vanus Galerion? lol
  • metheglyn
    metheglyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is the Argonian Xukas from Murkmire? (I think that was his name).

Really not sure who the last one could be, though.
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's Xuxas and Gabrielle Benele. Their names also show up when you hover over the list of forum avatars.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • JMadFour
    JMadFour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    metheglyn wrote: »
    Is the Argonian Xukas from Murkmire? (I think that was his name).

Really not sure who the last one could be, though.

Yep, that's Xukas, looks like.

I haven't finished Murkmire on any of my characters, so I didn't recognize him till I just looked him up. suppose I should do that huh.
    Edited by JMadFour on 7 April 2023 15:37
  • metheglyn
    metheglyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    If that's Gabrielle Benele it's a bit of a different look than she has in game.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, REAL different.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

• JMadFour
    JMadFour
    ✭✭✭✭✭

• metheglyn
    metheglyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »

Yeah, REAL different.

I like the look of picture Gabrielle better than in game Gabrielle. I wouldn't mind if they changed her in game to look more like she does here.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »

Yeah, REAL different.

I like the look of picture Gabrielle better than in game Gabrielle. I wouldn't mind if they changed her in game to look more like she does here.

Me too!

• JMadFour
    JMadFour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On a side note, This is a really well-done image, it's my new wallpaper.

ZOS needs to make one of these with all the Player Character Stand-ins(including the Necrom Dunmer), and our companions.

• metheglyn
    metheglyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    JMadFour wrote: »
    On a side note, This is a really well-done image, it's my new wallpaper.

ZOS needs to make one of these with all the Player Character Stand-ins(including the Necrom Dunmer), and our companions.

That would be neat; I'd love to see the player companions all together in a nice picture like this.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • JMadFour
    JMadFour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that I think about it, there is a distinct lack of Lyris Titanborn here.
  • Eporem
    Eporem
    ✭✭✭
    pinjdkq1lzbf.jpeg

I can name everyone in this picture, except the Argonian and Mage on the far right. Who are they?

From left to right, Gwendis, Darien Gautier, Naryu Virian, Cadwell, Razum-Dar, Dominion Player Character, Ebonheart Player Character, Daggerfall Player Character, Sai Sahan, Khamira, Abnur Tharn, ?, ?

Who is the one in the front who seems to lead all these others.
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Eporem wrote: »
    pinjdkq1lzbf.jpeg

Who is the one in the front who seems to lead all these others.

That's the Nord Hero, flanked by the Altmer and Breton Heroes. The three of them are the stand-ins for player characters in various trailers.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA