Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread, "Arm Yourself Against Tamriel's Dragons With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
rlcr84pjqubn.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "Arm Yourself Against Tamriel's Dragons With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate"

"Utilize your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate perks and grab the Dragon Slayer Bundle #2 today!"
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on 7 June 2023 13:01
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You dont think it might be prudent to make it clear that this "arms pack" is nothing but skins that go over existing gear that will do absolutely nothing to help you fight a dragon? Like put a disclaimer in their pointing out it's purely cosmetic?

• CardinalJack
    CardinalJack
    ✭✭
    Question about this. I have ultimate but I only play ESO on PC. If I redeem, will I get the weapons and wiggle Butt on PC or is this exclusive to the Xbox version of ESO?
  • ghost_bg_ESO
    ghost_bg_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Question about this. I have ultimate but I only play ESO on PC. If I redeem, will I get the weapons and wiggle Butt on PC or is this exclusive to the Xbox version of ESO?

i think amazon's bundle works for pc and ps and game pass only for xbox
  • CardinalJack
    CardinalJack
    ✭✭

i think amazon's bundle works for pc and ps and game pass only for xbox

Well, that sucks....