The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So, content creators got to see the new Arcanist.

LukosCreyden
LukosCreyden
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
When do WE get to see it?
Far as I can tell, nobody has been able to share any info on what they saw, so what was the purpose of bringing people in to see it? Perhaps I am misremembering, but I swear we had more info about Warden and Necromancer by this point.

Any update on when we can get absolutely anything at all on the new class?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on 18 April 2023 15:12
Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd guess around the time Necrom goes on PTS, which should probably be on April 17th if we look at the previous chapter PTS cycles.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Maitsukas my memory for such things is worse than a goldfish. Is pts really that soon? Damn.
    I still think it'd be nice.if the devs did a livestream showcasing the class, like they did way back when with Warden. That'd be fun.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well necrom release on the 5th of june on pc so assuming the 5 week before that are the pts week, pts would start on the 24th of april. We should as per usual get an eso live the friday before it to show off the zones and some of the new stuff.
    We may get another one sooner for the arcanist or maybe not. I think for warden they had a livestream showing off all of the ability.

As for the content creator, they mostlikely are under an nda until said eso live
    Edited by Dark_Lord_Kuro on 1 April 2023 12:00
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When do WE get to see it?
    Far as I can tell, nobody has been able to share any info on what they saw, so what was the purpose of bringing people in to see it? Perhaps I am misremembering, but I swear we had more info about Warden and Necromancer by this point.

They are having their Vegas thing in two weeks. It will show Necrom and there is no announced NDA for that. My guess is that they will release the Streamers from their NDA to talk about it between now and April 12. They won't let the riff-raff see Necom and talk about it before the Streamers can. After that, it would be a *** move if they put it on PTS before Vegas, so I agree with previously stated April 17 date. Unless they release it to PTS midweek before April 17.
    Edited by Elsonso on 1 April 2023 12:49
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The NDA is for coordination purposes. They give the content creators a preview plus a couple of weeks to record and edit videos, put together web pages, etc. Then ZOS will do some big Arcanist reveal and right afterwards all the content creators will drop their stuff. Just standard PR and marketing stuff to have a coordinated and professional looking "New Class OMG!" blitz.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    The NDA is for coordination purposes. They give the content creators a preview plus a couple of weeks to record and edit videos, put together web pages, etc. Then ZOS will do some big Arcanist reveal and right afterwards all the content creators will drop their stuff. Just standard PR and marketing stuff to have a coordinated and professional looking "New Class OMG!" blitz.

Well, yes... coordination. They want people to watch the Chapter reveal show. They are paying bucks to do this thing, so they want people watching it. If the streamers tell players everything in advance, some people will just skip the marketing hoo-ha because it won't have anywhere near the detail that the streamers will provide.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post