The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread, "Community Guides- Scribes Of Fate & Update 37"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
4ltbwtnph5x6.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "Community Guides- Scribes Of Fate & Update 37"

"Check out these new community-created guides and builds for both Scribes of Fate and Update 37 and get a better picture of what to expect from the new dungeon DLC game pack and base-game patch."
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on 28 April 2023 14:38
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Luca Cash get called out for faking CMX parses?

Video:

Not sure if the one posted on the Community Guides is legit or not.

Edited by Blackbird_V on 21 March 2023 19:42
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • TheKaan
    TheKaan
    ✭✭✭
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Luca Cash get called out for faking CMX parses?

I had the exactly the same thought. Crying shame that the community went to all the trouble to expose this stuff and the devs just don't care. Obviously ZOS can't know everything, but this is a very big deal.
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheKaan wrote: »

I had the exactly the same thought. Crying shame that the community went to all the trouble to expose this stuff and the devs just don't care. Obviously ZOS can't know everything, but this is a very big deal.

Yeah Charles mentioned that all previous ones had the same issue of artificially inflated Combat Metrics reports showing fake DPS parses, so this one likely is the same.
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's adorable! Hugs all around!