Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No endeavors or gems option for purchasing the Falkreath Riding Lynx?

ProudMary
ProudMary
✭✭✭✭✭
Is there an option to purchase the Falkreath Riding Lynx with endeavors or gems? I'm only seeing the option to purchase the mount with crowns.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on 21 March 2023 10:30
  • JavaRen
    JavaRen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mounts are either crowns or gems/endeavors, never both.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gems and endeavours are only used to purchase items which are in crown crates.

Gems are a compensation system - you get them from useless duplicates and junk consumables and use them to buy things you actually wanted. Endeavours are complying with Microsoft's loot box policy that anything in loot boxes will be earnable by playing.

I don't think they've ever had an item in the crown store and in crates at the same time. Sometimes crown store items are later added into crates, but that could be months or years later and I'm not sure it happens to all of them.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Endeavours system is there to work around gambling and crates, not to circumvent buying stuff directly with cash.